KAL-EL
VIP Member
Injuries are piling up with every team. It's crazy![]()
We lost our best receiver, offensive lineman and running back. (Eagles)
Not to mention our best tight end who's been out for a couple of games
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Injuries are piling up with every team. It's crazy![]()
The not for primetime players have 1-3 Arizona next week. Then Green Bay.Very poor performance by the Detroit Lions.
Looks like Lions kept the wrong coach. BJ starting to look like a genius winning yesterday with another backup QB.
The race is on for 1st round draft picks.Yikes ! Five teams are 0-4 !!!
![]()
You have some catching up to do.Although I was a fan during my teens, I no longer understand this sport now that I am in my 40s. But I want to be part of the conversation. Hope to see Joe Montana win his fifth Super Bowl in 2027.
![]()
You have some catching up to do.
In 5 years it will be the National Flag Football League.