NFL -- USA

Injuries are piling up with every team. It's crazy 🤪

We lost our best receiver, offensive lineman and running back. (Eagles)

Not to mention our best tight end who's been out for a couple of games
 
Yeah, that was rough from the Lions. The Arizona game should be a good chance to bounce back, but then Green Bay and the Vikings are a completely different test. If they keep playing like this, November 1st could get ugly real quick
 
Although I was a fan during my teens, I no longer understand this sport, now that I am in my 40s. But I want to be part of the conversation. Hope to see Joe Montana win his fifth Super Bowl in 2027.

😝
 
Although I was a fan during my teens, I no longer understand this sport now that I am in my 40s. But I want to be part of the conversation. Hope to see Joe Montana win his fifth Super Bowl in 2027.

😝
You have some catching up to do.

In 5 years it will be the National Flag Football League.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Country Watch Latest

    Back
    Top