NFL -- USA

Yeah, that was rough from the Lions. The Arizona game should be a good chance to bounce back, but then Green Bay and the Vikings are a completely different test. If they keep playing like this, November 1st could get ugly real quick
 
Although I was a fan during my teens, I no longer understand this sport, now that I am in my 40s. But I want to be part of the conversation. Hope to see Joe Montana win his fifth Super Bowl in 2027.

😝
 
Although I was a fan during my teens, I no longer understand this sport now that I am in my 40s. But I want to be part of the conversation. Hope to see Joe Montana win his fifth Super Bowl in 2027.

😝
You have some catching up to do.

In 5 years it will be the National Flag Football League.
 
Falcons look dangerous and don't overlook the jaguars
 
The San Francisco 49ers hold an all-time away record of 12–16 (regular season and playoffs) playing in Seattle against the Seattle Seahawks.
SSeahawks favoured by 3 points this coming Sunday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Posts

    Back
    Top