Iphone is Muslim, all Hindu Must Boycott

And all the muslims are saying iphones are zionist, as they have israeli chips in them(which they do ) and therefore should be boycotted... strange world..
 
Ewww...gross...I am not a Hindu.

I am a Muslim, you moron.

I am well aware of what the opening poster said. I buy the alternatives to Iphone for my own reasons. I did not see the video.

So what is your point that I am a Pakistani living in Canada? @Musings is a Pakistani who lives UK and so does @Waz.
Its even worse thn gross,,,eww,,,eww,eww,you zeheni hindu.

You didn't watch the video,but ,,but you did see the thread title.
What does it say,my dear?
Iphone is muslim,Hindus must boycott(its not iphone is overpriced ,so boycott)>>you say ,its shit/you boycott.>>I say,thank u ,hindu bhayya.later i notice pakistani flags (only visible in portrait mode on mobile),so called you zeheni/dimagi hindu.
Now little man.Do I make myself clear,or do you need to tag more of your fraands,to help you understand something written on an insignificant forum of internet by someone anonymously on a trivial matter.
Grow up.
 
Its even worse thn gross,,,eww,,,eww,eww,you zeheni hindu.

You didn't watch the video,but ,,but you did see the thread title.
What does it say,my dear?
Iphone is muslim,Hindus must boycott(its not iphone is overpriced ,so boycott)>>you say ,its shit/you boycott.>>I say,thank u ,hindu bhayya.later i notice pakistani flags (only visible in portrait mode on mobile),so called you zeheni/dimagi hindu.
Now little man.Do I make myself clear,or do you need to tag more of your fraands,to help you understand something written on an insignificant forum of internet by someone anonymously on a trivial matter.
Grow up.
Then why are you as an Indian on this respected Pakistani forum then. :ROFLMAO:
 
And all the muslims are saying iphones are zionist, as they have israeli chips in them(which they do ) and therefore should be boycotted... strange world..
Whatt??
After this thread,I thought I am not hindu anymore(i use iphone)
Was even momentarily felt bound by UUkhuwaah.
now you saying it was all a lie.  
Ok,ok,zionist,sounds good.
 
And all the muslims are saying iphones are zionist, as they have israeli chips in them(which they do ) and therefore should be boycotted... strange world..
Whatt??
After this thread,I thought I am not hindu anymore(i use iphone)
Was even momentarily felt bound by UUkhuwaah.
now you saying it was all a lie.  
Ok,ok,zionist,sounds good.
 
Same reason you being muslim live in dar al harb. I .e. because i/you can.
But Canada is not India.

Why you on a Pakistani forum if does not matter what happens on the internet?
 
Another moronic post from you. Not surprising considering you are midget Jeet.
Oh dear! Even 12 yr Olds dont help you out. Feel sorry for you. Its ok though. Life is tough for specially able kids.
 
But Canada is not India.

Why you on a Pakistani forum if does not matter what happens on the internet?
Come on,Again,same question.
Because I can.
Just like you can be in Canada,despite it not being Pakistan or any other muslim country.
 
Come on,Again,same question.
Because I can.
Just like you can be in Canada,despite it not being Pakistan or any other muslim country.
But Canada is not India. Why you on a Pakistani forum then?
 
But Canada is not India. Why you on a Pakistani forum then?
Yes,Canada is not India,neither is this internet forum Pakistan.
Its not me who has left my homeland for worldy comforts of this  temporary dunya(money,lifestyle).
I am still at home,just visiting this tiny winy forum to get chuckles.
Hope you get it.
Now that I think of it. You asked same thing thrice,You most probably need to tag some of your fraands to help you comprehend all this.
Go on,its ok ,tag'em..i am a understanding kind of person.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Country Watch Latest

    Back
    Top