Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its even worse thn gross,,,eww,,,eww,eww,you zeheni hindu.Ewww...gross...I am not a Hindu.
I am a Muslim, you moron.
I am well aware of what the opening poster said. I buy the alternatives to Iphone for my own reasons. I did not see the video.
So what is your point that I am a Pakistani living in Canada? @Musings is a Pakistani who lives UK and so does @Waz.
Then why are you as an Indian on this respected Pakistani forum then.Its even worse thn gross,,,eww,,,eww,eww,you zeheni hindu.
You didn't watch the video,but ,,but you did see the thread title.
What does it say,my dear?
Iphone is muslim,Hindus must boycott(its not iphone is overpriced ,so boycott)>>you say ,its shit/you boycott.>>I say,thank u ,hindu bhayya.later i notice pakistani flags (only visible in portrait mode on mobile),so called you zeheni/dimagi hindu.
Now little man.Do I make myself clear,or do you need to tag more of your fraands,to help you understand something written on an insignificant forum of internet by someone anonymously on a trivial matter.
Grow up.
Whatt??And all the muslims are saying iphones are zionist, as they have israeli chips in them(which they do ) and therefore should be boycotted... strange world..
Whatt??And all the muslims are saying iphones are zionist, as they have israeli chips in them(which they do ) and therefore should be boycotted... strange world..
Same reason you being muslim live in dar al harb. I .e. because i/you can.Then why are you as an Indian on this respected Pakistani forum then.![]()
But Canada is not India.Same reason you being muslim live in dar al harb. I .e. because i/you can.
Oh dear! Even 12 yr Olds dont help you out. Feel sorry for you. Its ok though. Life is tough for specially able kids.Another moronic post from you. Not surprising considering you are midget Jeet.
Come on,Again,same question.But Canada is not India.
Why you on a Pakistani forum if does not matter what happens on the internet?
But Canada is not India. Why you on a Pakistani forum then?Come on,Again,same question.
Because I can.
Just like you can be in Canada,despite it not being Pakistan or any other muslim country.
Yes,Canada is not India,neither is this internet forum Pakistan.But Canada is not India. Why you on a Pakistani forum then?
Get well soon fktardOh dear! Even 12 yr Olds dont help you out. Feel sorry for you. Its ok though. Life is tough for specially able kids.
And you just gave Apple the right campaign to sell to a particular class of evangelicals and save the iPhone in India perhaps from this very authentic video's allegations.the A20 chip was designed in Israel.