Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

What claim its on al Jazeera lol. U think I watch news with a clipboard writing down what video says what? Sounds retarded lol is that what u do?
no its not. if it is as you say, show it to me. since you made the claim, you have to prove your claim. or as I said before ... Keep Quite.
 
no its not. if it is as you say, show it to me. since you made the claim, you have to prove your claim. or as I said before ... Keep Quite.
I can easily prove the claim but ur low iq ass will cry about something else. Are u really wanting to go down this road?

What will you do when i prove my claim?
 
No it wasnt.
Believe what you want to believe lol its a discussion forum.

And wasn't what? What are you even saying that i said is not true? lol do you even know what ur talking about anymore?
 
Believe what you want to believe lol its a discussion forum.

And wasn't what? What are you even saying that i said is not true? lol do you even know what ur talking about anymore?
I do apparently you don't.


you made a false claim, you failed to provide any proof. and now you are sticking to that false point trying to save reputation. and failing to do so.

that Is why I said at the start ....... Keep quite.
 
Another new Breaking:

From now on anyone sitting on toilet pooping alone, can post breaking news about Houthi militias being defeated. All you need is a place or empty box for pooping, a phone, minimum speed internet, x registration and a miniscule wahabi brain. Ready to go. Become an X warrior.

Follow the same strategy as the online/internet-king (majestic cuckold) reza pahlavi who defeated all online revolutionairy forces of Iran and established an online free democratic Iran kingdom with millions of messages, followers and bots.
Good to see you keeping your cool and sense of humour even though your hiney is bleeding.
 
I do apparently you don't.


you made a false claim, you failed to provide any proof. and now you are sticking to that false point trying to save reputation. and failing to do so.

that Is why I said at the start ....... Keep quite.
what false claim did i make? you can't even say what I claimed lmao

Please learn to advance your IQ by a few dozen points before talking to me

Apparently everyone who watches live news needs to have ever word written on a clipboard.

And did someone force you to believe anything?

seems like the only thing you read is tweets and thats good for you buddy but some of us still watch news on tv lol too hard to fathom?
 
Irani never believe that its just a bluff. They believe tahtPakistan and Turkiye dnt have the courage to support KSA.This time irani caught by off guard


Arrogant and stupidity advise fromIRGC to Houthis. Ignoring Pakistan and Turkiye.

This time it's different, the Iranians can't help and Pakistani & Turkish drone technology will be used to get rid of them degrade them or just push them back to there previous position
I guess it will end just like what Turkiye did in Syria.. with drones
and Afghanistan Taliban now getting hit by PAF and drones…
 
what false claim did i make? you can't even say what I claimed lmao

Please learn to advance your IQ by a few dozen points before talking to me

Apparently everyone who watches live news needs to have ever word written on a clipboard.

And did someone force you to believe anything?

seems like the only thing you read is tweets and thats good for you buddy but some of us still watch news on tv lol too hard to fathom?
since your have the memory of a goldfish let me remind you . here is what you said.

Turks and Pakistani military leaders apparently told Saudis not to fight in ground war against Yemen because they will get bogged down in unwinnable war. All they can do is hope to send southern tribal yemenis to the meat grinder.
 
Arrogant and stupidity advise fromIRGC to Houthis. Ignoring Pakistan and Turkiye.

This time it's different, the Iranians can't help and Pakistani & Turkish drone technology will be used to get rid of them degrade them or just push them back to there previous position
I guess it will end just like what Turkiye did in Syria.. with drones
and Afghanistan Taliban now getting hit by PAF and drones/
i would say its a strategic blunder by their general. they thought both countries just watch all the show while irgc would pull the string on yemen.
 
since your have the memory of a goldfish let me remind you . here is what you said.
Yeah and you have proven me wrong with what evidence?

I don't read tweets I watch live tv. If you don't like peoples opinions because your IQ is too low to fathom that people watch live tv and don't hold a clipboard writing everything down then thats on you buddy.

No one forces you to believe anything unless your brain is too small to understand anything outside of your little echo chamber.

I challenge you to scout my posts history and claim 1 thing that can be proven a lie. Go ahead i love to see this.
 
Yeah and you have proven me wrong with what evidence?

I don't read tweets I watch live tv. If you don't like peoples opinions because your IQ is too low to fathom that people watch live tv and don't hold a clipboard writing everything down then thats on you buddy.

No one forces you to believe anything unless your brain is too small to understand anything outside of your little echo chamber.

I challenge you to scout my posts history and claim 1 thing that can be proven a lie. Go ahead i love to see this.
you made the claim of something that does not exist, you have to prove that claim.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top