retaxis
Trusted Member
What claim its on al Jazeera lol. U think I watch news with a clipboard writing down what video says what? Sounds retarded lol is that what u do?so basically you cant prove your claim, so keep quit.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What claim its on al Jazeera lol. U think I watch news with a clipboard writing down what video says what? Sounds retarded lol is that what u do?so basically you cant prove your claim, so keep quit.
no its not. if it is as you say, show it to me. since you made the claim, you have to prove your claim. or as I said before ... Keep Quite.What claim its on al Jazeera lol. U think I watch news with a clipboard writing down what video says what? Sounds retarded lol is that what u do?
I can easily prove the claim but ur low iq ass will cry about something else. Are u really wanting to go down this road?no its not. if it is as you say, show it to me. since you made the claim, you have to prove your claim. or as I said before ... Keep Quite.
No you Cant.I can easily prove the claim but ur low iq ass will cry about something else. Are u really wanting to go down this road?
What will you do when i prove my claim?
Because its live TV and i dont sit there with a clipboard like some retard?No you Cant.
No it wasnt.Because its live TV and i dont sit there with a clipboard like some retard?
Believe what you want to believe lol its a discussion forum.No it wasnt.
I do apparently you don't.Believe what you want to believe lol its a discussion forum.
And wasn't what? What are you even saying that i said is not true? lol do you even know what ur talking about anymore?
Good to see you keeping your cool and sense of humour even though your hiney is bleeding.Another new Breaking:
From now on anyone sitting on toilet pooping alone, can post breaking news about Houthi militias being defeated. All you need is a place or empty box for pooping, a phone, minimum speed internet, x registration and a miniscule wahabi brain. Ready to go. Become an X warrior.
Follow the same strategy as the online/internet-king (majestic cuckold) reza pahlavi who defeated all online revolutionairy forces of Iran and established an online free democratic Iran kingdom with millions of messages, followers and bots.
what false claim did i make? you can't even say what I claimed lmaoI do apparently you don't.
you made a false claim, you failed to provide any proof. and now you are sticking to that false point trying to save reputation. and failing to do so.
that Is why I said at the start ....... Keep quite.
Irani never believe that its just a bluff. They believe tahtPakistan and Turkiye dnt have the courage to support KSA.This time irani caught by off guard
since your have the memory of a goldfish let me remind you . here is what you said.what false claim did i make? you can't even say what I claimed lmao
Please learn to advance your IQ by a few dozen points before talking to me
Apparently everyone who watches live news needs to have ever word written on a clipboard.
And did someone force you to believe anything?
seems like the only thing you read is tweets and thats good for you buddy but some of us still watch news on tv lol too hard to fathom?
Turks and Pakistani military leaders apparently told Saudis not to fight in ground war against Yemen because they will get bogged down in unwinnable war. All they can do is hope to send southern tribal yemenis to the meat grinder.
i would say its a strategic blunder by their general. they thought both countries just watch all the show while irgc would pull the string on yemen.Arrogant and stupidity advise fromIRGC to Houthis. Ignoring Pakistan and Turkiye.
This time it's different, the Iranians can't help and Pakistani & Turkish drone technology will be used to get rid of them degrade them or just push them back to there previous position
I guess it will end just like what Turkiye did in Syria.. with drones
and Afghanistan Taliban now getting hit by PAF and drones/
Yeah and you have proven me wrong with what evidence?since your have the memory of a goldfish let me remind you . here is what you said.