Breaking News: Yemen's Houthis strike Saudi Arabia's Abha airport with missiles and drones in a sharp escalation

Then the opponents of the Houthis (I.e. the faction in power in Aden) have an equivalent claim. It remains a civil war, backed by external powers who are functioning through "proxy influence". Anyway, I actually agree with your last statement. The problem is that the Houthis have now escalated the matter. I hope some negotiated settlement can still be found quickly!

Never forget.....

 
Somalis are killing Pakistanis. A forward operating base in Aden is of absolute necessity.

We cant handle our FOB's at home nevermind abroad. Pakistan's focus should be internal security first and foremost. I say let the fat, lazy Saud's fight the war they created themselves.
 
its a shame that saudis despite the best war toys on the block still need Pakistan , Turkey and all the hired mercernaries to fight the Yemeni frighters in sandals




I do agree Houthis Guerrilla fighters aren’t going to be knocked out by fancy Saudi airstrikes alone. It would take boots on the ground. And as the lots of experts have said, the Yemeni Government doesn’t stand a good chance long term.

If the Saudis want control of BEM back, they will need to send thousands of troops. As stated, the Saudis maybe don’t have much stomach for that. But if it’s doing that or losing all shipping south, which will they pick

Even if Mecca Pact infantry show up, and IF they attack with the Saudi Yemeni forces, Pakistan and Turkiye won’t do it unless the Saudis supply as many . At least , that’s surely the minimum their leaders will accept.
 
We cant handle our FOB's at home nevermind abroad. Pakistan's focus should be internal security first and foremost. I say let the fat, lazy Saud's fight the war they created themselves.

There's little hope at home, maybe Pakistan will get lucky away from home.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top