Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Then the opponents of the Houthis (I.e. the faction in power in Aden) have an equivalent claim. It remains a civil war, backed by external powers who are functioning through "proxy influence". Anyway, I actually agree with your last statement. The problem is that the Houthis have now escalated the matter. I hope some negotiated settlement can still be found quickly!
Somalis are killing Pakistanis. A forward operating base in Aden is of absolute necessity.
its a shame that saudis despite the best war toys on the block still need Pakistan , Turkey and all the hired mercernaries to fight the Yemeni frighters in sandals
We cant handle our FOB's at home nevermind abroad. Pakistan's focus should be internal security first and foremost. I say let the fat, lazy Saud's fight the war they created themselves.