Toxic
Trusted Member
Who this is? What are you talking about? Why are you trying to pick a fight with me for no reason, first you edit in your fantasies on my profile and then you accuse me of being somebody
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who this is? What are you talking about? Why are you trying to pick a fight with me for no reason, first you edit in your fantasies on my profile and then you accuse me of being somebody
Who this is? What are you talking about? Why are you trying to pick a fight with me for no reason, first you edit in your fantasies on my profile and then you accuse me of being somebody
stfu...no one's on this forum to read what you have to say. We often have to skip over it to hear from real contributors like @Par 5 @Quwa and so on.Bilal, when I said no a few posts ago, did you manage to read that? Serious question.
When a small child keeps asking the same question again and again and cannot see facts, or refuses to, what do we do with them?
You have zero evidence, I asked, you avoided the question, you asked me about a statement on LIFT, I said I do not have it.
Can you now go back to Quwa and post more AI assisted slop, mostly scraped from this forum in the desperate hope for subscriptions and leave the adults alone?
I am bored now, and you my friend are on ignore