PAF Future Acquisition Plans

Not gas lighting at all, and dont appreciate the accusation.

" The PAF said that LIFT would come before the NGFA," I missed this, where did PAF say this?

No, not at all, PAF plans change as they have often done with many purchases. Your argument relies on that fact a statement 7 years ago will become fact but ignores statements from the much more recent past, can you see how people may find that strange or do you just assume your word should not be questioned?
Okay, tell me exactly what the PAF has said that states that the LIFT will not come before the NGFA.

We've established that AHQ said the LIFT will come before the FGFA. Yes, it was in 2019, but it was said, on the record, correct?

Now, tell me, on the record, where the PAF said the plan has changed.

Waiting.

PAF has also been evaluating J-35 right? So how do we know LIFT is a priority over that?
I want proof the plan has changed. Show me.

Because, re: LIFT, we have (1) an ACM saying on the record that it will come before NGFA and (2) clear reports (e.g., @Trailer23 plus anyone who spoke to AVIC at IDEAS) of the L-15 being tested WITHIN Pakistan.

Now, show me, where did the PAF say the J-35AE is coming before LIFT.
 
Okay, tell me exactly what the PAF has said that states that the LIFT will not come before the NGFA.

We've established that AHQ said the LIFT will come before the FGFA. Yes, it was in 2019, but it was said, on the record, correct?

Now, tell me, on the record, where the PAF said the plan has changed.

Waiting.


I want proof the plan has changed. Show me.

Because, re: LIFT, we have (1) an ACM saying on the record that it will come before NGFA and (2) clear reports (e.g., @Trailer23 plus anyone who spoke to AVIC at IDEAS) of the L-15 being tested WITHIN Pakistan.

Now, show me, where did the PAF say the J-35AE is coming before LIFT.

Easy, you seem really touchy when one questions some of your assumptions, if you want to debate can I suggest some more corteous language, not everyone may be a sycophant.

Lets focus on facts rather then emotions here right?

2019 - PAF did indeed mention LIFT, just like many years before J-10 was mentioned but nothing happened for many years. Since then, nothing, not a word, no planes in Pakistan, no LIFT mentioned in any plans.

Now lets come back top recent times where we see 5th Gen in PAF promo material, PAFG officers specifically mentioning agreements on J-35 and of course the PM's (premature tweet on the matter). These are all very recent, we can both agree on that right?

So your thesis that LIFT will come before J-35 or is a bigger priority can be open for debate? Unless of course that seems to offend you.
 
Easy, you seem really touchy when one questions some of your assumptions, if you want to debate can I suggest some more corteous language, not everyone may be a sycophant.

Lets focus on facts rather then emotions here right?

2019 - PAF did indeed mention LIFT, just like many years before J-10 was mentioned but nothing happened for many years. Since then, nothing, not a word, no planes in Pakistan, no LIFT mentioned in any plans.

Now lets come back top recent times where we see 5th Gen in PAF promo material, PAFG officers specifically mentioning agreements on J-35 and of course the PM's (premature tweet on the matter). These are all very recent, we can both agree on that right?

So your thesis that LIFT will come before J-35 or is a bigger priority can be open for debate? Unless of course that seems to offend you.
Still waiting.

Where did the PAF say, "J-35 before LIFT?"
 
Still waiting.

Where did the PAF say, "J-35 before LIFT?"

Nowhere, but where did PAF say "LIFT before J-35"

We can play your silly word games all day, as I have posted, you are going off the back of 7 year old reports and I am going off the back off recent ones.

Seems like someone questioning you seems to wind you up

"Still waiting"? Grow up man
 
Nowhere, but where did PAF say "LIFT before J-35"

We can play your silly word games all day, as I have posted, you are going off the back of 7 year old reports and I am going off the back off recent ones.

Seems like someone questioning you seems to wind you up

"Still waiting"? Grow up man
I want a quote, "J-35 before LIFT," on the record.
 
I want a quote, "J-35 before LIFT," on the record.

I want a quote "LIFT before J-35" on the record.

Come on Bilal....

You can demand whatever you want, you get called out and the toys come out of the pram. What you going to ask me next, proof earth is round?
 
I want a quote "LIFT before J-35" on the record.

Come on Bilal....

You can demand whatever you want, you get called out and the toys come out of the pram. What you going to ask me next, proof earth is round?
I am asking you to apply your own standards to yourself.

When you asked, I gave the official PAF record on the LIFT. And then you changed the goalpost to be more recent.

Okay, let's apply your own standards.

Give me the quote.

Do you have one? Yes? No?
 
I am asking you to apply your own standards to yourself.

When you asked, I gave the official PAF record on the LIFT. And then you changed the goalpost to be more recent.

Okay, let's apply your own standards.

Give me the quote.

Do you have one? Yes? No?

No, I never claimed to have a quote, you seem to think this is a big "Gotcha" moment Bilal, it's not.

You are desperately trying to change the topic here. You claimed LIFT was coming before J-35. Can we all agree that (on very recent evidence, not 7 year old statements) that is utter bullshit?

Take your "Research partner" ego out of it for one second, you cannot prove what you said and I am pointing to recent statements and facts, you base your "Research" on conjecture.

State 100 things, 50 of them being right does not make you insightful mate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top