Vikramaditya1
Trusted Member
And? Shells there has the ability to avoid Kashmiris?Kashmir is disputed territory. Nice try though!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And? Shells there has the ability to avoid Kashmiris?Kashmir is disputed territory. Nice try though!
That's irrelevant to my point. You statedAnd? Shells there has the ability to avoid Kashmiris?
You were made aware of the plan when our jets bombed you though. At night, I hear we took out some major figures. Maybe Modi was lying. Who knows.Well this is even better. You are offering us terms that were not even on the table to begin with. Does Modi know of this offer being made by his official spokesperson on his behalf?
Ah! I was lost, yeah as long as they get Indian passport they are Indians so I gotta give them the equal citizen treatment. But sure whatever you call them.That's irrelevant to my point. You stated
"Women and Children die in India too, even in Kashmir, "
I corrected the contextual error in this statement.
The rest of your nonsense speaks very capably for itself.
We can discuss in an appropriate thread this "equal citizen treatment" business.Ah! I was lost, yeah as long as they get Indian passport they are Indians so I gotta give them the equal citizen treatment. But sure whatever you call them.
I am ok with you not wanting war. We don't either, no sane person should ever ask/want that. It is quite easy for us to sit here talk tough while someone else has to make the ultimate sacrifice.Bangladesh or Siachen are a couple of examples of definitive victories - not saying there will be geographical changes. The "fog" of war is such that only rarely do we get undisputed outcomes and I would like the next round to have a definitive outcome.
Now, I don't want a war between India and Pakistan, but if push comes to shove, I want GOI and IA/IAF/IN to shove back so hard that there is no dispute of the outcomes - and as a bonus save us all the time we've spent on this forum debating
Will it be territorial change - probably not as other than Kashmir most of it is IB.
Yeah, and they even managed to cock that up so don’t worry about ‘invasion plan’ unless it’s gonna be confined to Bollywood.1.0 wasn't invasion plan either. It was a bombing plan
In fact, on at least 8 occasions, we were fully aware of the IAF personnel plan to test their ejector control levers during Op Sindoor 1.0, and we duly obliged to assist in this regard.You were made aware of the plan when our jets bombed you though. At night, I hear we took out some major figures. Maybe Modi was lying. Who knows.

I am ok with you not wanting war. We don't either, no sane person should ever ask/want that. It is quite easy for us to sit here talk tough while someone else has to make the ultimate sacrifice.
That aside, I would dispute the assertion that India will "shove back so hard that there is no dispute of the outcomes". Aside from East Pakistan with a beleaguered garrison, when has India in the past 70+ years been able to "absolutely" dominate Pakistan? Never, because the capabilities on the two sides have been enhanced relative to each other.
Second, before India crosses any significant red lines, we have our doctrine established to pre-empt such outcomes and specially those that would lead to a significant destruction of military forces and loss of territory. These have been talked about by those much closer to Pakistan's security planning so I would be redundant trying to spell them out.
My sincere, and also unfortunately unimportant, hope is that both India and Pakistan realize the folly of war. Looking at what has gone on in the recent past in Russia-Ukraine and also the ME, one can only imagine the mass-scale destruction and utter carnage a full-scale war will bring. Perhaps the respective governments will realize that as loathed to the idea of talking they may be, it is still a 1000x better than trying to settle things on the battlefield.
The evidence must be all over the internet right? Oh hey we all saw that Arma 3 footage you published had a good laugh at the "evidences". What is amiss this time is capture of a female pilot.In fact, on at least 8 occasions, we were fully aware of the IAF personnel plan to test their ejector control levers during Op Sindoor 1.0, and we duly obliged to assist in this regard.
By the way, what does the still fully employed and not in any way reprimanded for his shocking performances, ACM AP Singh even mean by needing to "adapt to win wars"? Was last year's performance not so amazing that a simple rinse and repeat is required?
View attachment 218768
You can always edit them but the source like Instagram, yt won't. So it's a futile excercise, although most of the threads you mentioned are rather inactive.We can discuss in an appropriate thread this "equal citizen treatment" business.
As long as you understood my point.
The same applies in several other threads I have visited that are populated by Indian members who erroneously add "Kashmir" into, say, some otherwise wonderful pictorial journey through Indian wildlife or railway lines. These accuracy errors based on false subjectivity warrant immediate correction on a Pakistani forum especially. Hope mods take note next time I raise such matters!
Wtf man? Are you for real? You seek knowledge and objective truths on the sovereignty of rival nation states over competing territorial claims from Instagram and YT?source like Instagram, yt
Perhaps you misread. Weren't you talking about videos or clips of wild life and trains?Wtf man? Are you for real? You seek knowledge and objective truths on the sovereignty of rival nation states over competing territorial claims from Instagram and YT?