Again, I am not really concerned about Donald Trump as that would derail this thread and make it about the US and Iran war, there is already a thread for that.
I am not sure where you are getting this source where KSA reached out to reposition batteries from Israel to KSA. This never happened, the batteries currently deployed in Qatar and KSA are part of CENTCOMs existing commitment:
View attachment 218988
We know that
France, Greece the UK and some other nations have already deployed AAD in Saudi Arabia. You keep saying KSA is facing a shortage of interceptors... NO SHIT... KSA is greater in size than all of Western Europe and has multiple vital installations spread over a large area that need to be prioritized and protected.
Ballistic missile defense systems are not like a game of space invaders. I think there is some disingenuousness when it comes to discussing layered air-defense systems, their limitations and the threat of drone swarms and multiple missile systems.