Answer to people who were saying parliament wanted to give no confidence vote to Mr. Pezeshkian
Funny part when Mr. Pezeshkian wanted to become health minister parliament gave him 65% approval vote
When some people wanted to gave him a no confidence vote parliament gave him 72.3% approval vote
@Hack-Hook are you sincerely impressed by Pezeshkian? I have been very disappointed by him, I think he is not very competent at all. the only reason I would vote for him over Jalili is because Jalili is even less competent. At least Pezeshkian has a better understanding of social issues, Jalili is delusional and his path will lead Iran to 20% election turnout
but the idea of President Pezeshkian and President Trump is very worrying. imagine Israel launches full scale war on Hezbollah/Lebanon under Trump and we have weak Pezeshkian in power. we will be screwed and Axis of Resistance will take a big blow.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.