• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Knowing jalili campaign activist better
In marand they called people donkey because 80% of people vote for Mr. Pezeshkian

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Answer to people who were saying parliament wanted to give no confidence vote to Mr. Pezeshkian

Funny part when Mr. Pezeshkian wanted to become health minister parliament gave him 65% approval vote
When some people wanted to gave him a no confidence vote parliament gave him 72.3% approval vote

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Hack-Hook are you sincerely impressed by Pezeshkian? I have been very disappointed by him, I think he is not very competent at all. the only reason I would vote for him over Jalili is because Jalili is even less competent. At least Pezeshkian has a better understanding of social issues, Jalili is delusional and his path will lead Iran to 20% election turnout

but the idea of President Pezeshkian and President Trump is very worrying. imagine Israel launches full scale war on Hezbollah/Lebanon under Trump and we have weak Pezeshkian in power. we will be screwed and Axis of Resistance will take a big blow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts