'Kicked him to the curb': How Elon Musk forced Vivek Ramaswamy out of DOGE

I do not know what will come out of India because I do not know who is working there on what. But that being said, if one of their corporates want it, it will not be too hard for them to get it done in India.

If Reliance, Tatas or some smaller outfits like Zoho want to do it, they can do it. Its somewhat hard but it is not that much that it can not be done or requires some very arcane knowledge and tools. Most of the knowledge required is actually public now.

Its a bit of competence (that exists in India) and a large dose of capital (that too exists but then Indian capitalists are not known to take risks).


That's my exact point, the Indian corporates at davos were saying we can't build one, but we will provide services around ai

So unlikely to come from there
 
Given he is favourite for Governor primary in Ohio even right, it has not been that bad. Remember, the guy does not have to work at all. He is a billionaire.

Your boy is going nowhere in that Ohio race, his pump and dump scam ("in a reasonable country fraudster would be in jail") and twitter musings bashing america and americans will be played over and over again...
 
I always like a person who moves up in life from middle class. That being said, you can check my older posts. I have deried him for right reasons.

He is a politician and a wall st hedge fundie. Thats shady enough.
Especially when he scams other fellow low/middle class folks and steals their life savings to get there...
 
That's my exact point, the Indian corporates at davos were saying we can't build one, but we will provide services around ai

So unlikely to come from there
I do not know who was saying what, but I know Reliance does pulls some rabbits out of the bag every now and then. So does Adani. So do Tatas. All of them can do it. And if they do it, most likely US will not say a thing. They have backers there. They have money and influence in USA to avoid issues. They have been in business for long.

The bigger question will be, what they get out of that work that they can not already get from just deploying likes of DeepSeek.
 
I do not know who was saying what, but I know Reliance does pulls some rabbits out of the bag every now and then. So does Adani. So do Tatas. All of them can do it. And if they do it, most likely US will not say a thing. They have backers there. They have money and influence in USA to avoid issues. They have been in business for long.

The bigger question will be, what they get out of that work that they can not already get from just deploying likes of DeepSeek.


Ok but rather than let a mixture of imagination and possibility define your view, I am referring to these guys, I believe given they are at davos they represent corporate Indias positioning.... sufficiently

 
Especially when he scams other fellow low/middle class folks and steals their life savings to get there...
Wall street baby, gotta get that alpha

We are chasing aleph ☹️
 
Ok but rather than let a mixture of imagination and possibility define your view, I am referring to these guys, I believe given they are at davos they represent corporate Indias positioning.... sufficiently


I do not recognise anyone of them TBH. I do not think they are movers and shakers of Indian tech industry.
 
I'll say no more, I'll say no more
I skimmed through that. Absolute junk as expected.

TCS, HCL, WIPRO, DELOITE, Mahindra... these are body shoppers. They do not do technology. They do consulting and services. Nothing wrong in it at all, it makes a lot of money but these folks are not in that game at all. And actually that thing breaks their own business model.

So you are right, India's innovation in this field -- if it happens AT ALL-- will not come from these folks. There are a quite a few other folks who can and will do it if needed.

There is Zoho. There is InMobi. There is Meesho and other Indian tech-finance companies. So yeah, it can come from there.
 
Last edited:
I skimmed through that. Absolute junk as expected.

TCS, HCL, WIPRO, DELOITE, Mahindra... these are body shoppers. They do not do technology. They do consulting and services. Nothing wrong in it at all, it makes a lot of money but these folks are not in that game at all. And actually that thing breaks their own business model.

So you are right, India's innovation in this field -- if it happens AT ALL-- will not come from these folks. There are a quite a few other folks who can and will do it if needed.

There is Zoho. There is InMobi. There is Meesho and other Indian tech-finance companies. So yeah, it can come from there.
Hence my original point, Your corporate sector are not positioning themselves to challenge, just to compliment the western eco system

Whether a smaller outfit has a realistic chance therefore we don't know

Imagine you get a product out there, it takes some market share, USA won't be happy
 
Hence my original point, Your corporate sector are not positioning themselves to challenge, just to compliment the western eco system
India's corporate sector is HUGE. The ones you saw in Davos is just service industry.

Whether a smaller outfit has a realistic chance therefore we don't know
Zoho is a billion dollar outfit. I doubt they have issues in getting money at all.
And then there is Reliance and Adani. Both have massive amount of money and diversified industries.

And others are a darling of Indian stock market. So yeah, if they want they can do it.

30-100 million or so needed is a good sum of capital but well within reach of all of these folks.

The question is more on the lines is why invest money in pre-training if you can get most of the value by distilling and fine tuning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top