PakistanLVR
Registered Member
Only distaste for someone who hates on his motherland due to an agenda and "more importantly", personal political office.
Its just that Indians in USA will get a bad rep due to scumbags like him.
Trust me - you Indians do not need someone like him to give you a bad rep. You are absolutely the most hated people on the planet and this is saying much given how anti-Muslim hate has been normalized in the West post 9/11. Indians are slapped and beaten in Thailand, slapped in public by Canadians (the fact that you Indians managed to turn one of the nicest people into straight up racists is an amazing feat).
There's something about you people that makes everyone regardless of their race and religion want to run you over you with their vehicle or throw off a cliff.
Your demeanor, looks, skin color (yeah I said it), your behavior, your sheer arrogance when you haven't accomplished much except having a billion+ poor population. And the biggest thing we all cannot stand - your weak physical looks. You can't fight, but you sure do run your mouths left and right.
Sexual harassing Muslim and White women across the internet - issuing literal rape threats against.
I hope to God I've never put in a position of power, but if I were, everyone of you would be deported overnight regardless if you were "CEO n Shiet."
I can deal with "brown" Hispanics and Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, but I want to throw up whenever I see any Indian anywhere near me.
Truly, disgusting, race.







