4 power plants producing 0 electricity get 1000 crore rupees in the name of capacity charges EACH MONTH. IPP

NOT TRUE ALL CAPACITY CHARGES DEALS WERE MADE IN PMLN ERA
For the new Chinese IPPs, nevertheless, Imran proudly told the nation on numerous occasions that his Govt has renegotiated the contracts with the IPPs. His sitting minister Razzak Dawood got the best deal, rs 750/unit, all in black and white above.

Some old news clips to understand what happened.

For the new Chinese IPPs, nevertheless, Imran proudly told the nation on numerous occasions that his Govt has renegotiated the contracts with the IPPs. His sitting minister Razzak Dawood got the best deal, rs 750/unit, all in black and white above.

Yet none of the deals were inked

The most expensive IPP per unit is ROUSCH power project owned by Razzak Dawood, the ex-federal minister. We are paying more than RS 750/unit for it. I wonder who extended its contract for another ten years.
View attachment 56143

IPP no 19 is owned by Razzak dawood.
View attachment 56144

@RealNapster @Samlee

Nothing can be done, all contracts are executed in UK. So......nation is totally on mercy of these 40 powerful. PTI govt had a plan and an excellent 280 pages report was executed, but thanks to Bajwa who ...a act like " gannah ka kath ma suur " .

The IPPs' pricing was fixed during N League's time with increases, and 75% of IPPs are owned by the Nawaz family and close business associates and family members. There is rarely any outside IPP, and the IPPs were a temporary arrangement by the IMF decades ago until the N League and PPP decided to milk the holy cow.

It's very odd Nawaz is crying about killing the average man under IPP bills while he's holding the gun and shooting. Did he take classes from the Israelis?

If I remember correctly, the contracts were internationally guaranteed and could not be cancelled which is why Imran tried renegotiating them.

If I remember correctly, the contracts were internationally guaranteed and could not be cancelled which is why Imran tried renegotiating them.
IK sahb figured out that we still under neo-colonialism 50 years too late....lol......

And here we see manifestations of it with our UK cabby no?

Saddam must go!
Qazzaffi must go!
Assad must go!

Abbu abbu I luv da erthaghrul drama.....I wanna be like Al-Tutmish mughal empire......Next guy says I wanna be Irani turani shupa dupa Pershiann pawa.....lol

Thank god nobody wanna be Sawdi Yahudian anymore, because of Gaza......lol

.....Aaaaahahahahahaaaaa.... :p

Last edited:

Chinese IPP owned by Chinese govt , including nuclear power plants. Coal power plants etc.

The IPPs' pricing was fixed during N League's time with increases, and 75% of IPPs are owned by the Nawaz family and close business associates and family members. There is rarely any outside IPP, and the IPPs were a temporary arrangement by the IMF decades ago until the N League and PPP decided to milk the holy cow.

It's very odd Nawaz is crying about killing the average man under IPP bills while he's holding the gun and shooting. Did he take classes from the Israelis?
Imagine this is the mental capacity of PMLN leadership .......................

Gold, copper deposits found in search of iron: Sharifs​

Nawaz vows to break begging bowl for good; says govt not to lose courage; seeks early completion of TAPI gas project​

By our correspondents
February 12, 2015

CHINIOT: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif on Wednesday said that gold and copper deposits had been found in the search for iron, hoping that the discovery would go a long way in bringing prosperity to the country.
Speaking here at a briefing on the discovery of precious reserves, the prime minister said better utilisation of these reserves would help enhance revenues and help improve services for the public in the health and education sectors. He said that on the completion of tests of the discovered minerals, local and foreign investment will be sought for them. He said the government would fully facilitate investors.

IK sahb figured out that we still under neo-colonialism 50 years too late....lol......

And here we see manifestations of it with our UK cabby no?

Saddam must go!
Qazzaffi must go!
Assad must go!

Abbu abbu I luv da erthaghrul drama.....I wanna be like Al-Tutmish mughal empire......Next guy says I wanna be Irani turani shupa dupa Pershiann pawa.....lol

Thank god nobody wanna be Sawdi Yahudian anymore, because of Gaza......lol

.....Aaaaahahahahahaaaaa.... :p
??

IK tried renegotiating them because he quickly figured out that wes in a neo-colonial position with what mian sahb got told to do on CPEC like a colored colonial subject no? Samajh ne aati?

IK tried renegotiating them because he quickly figured out that wes in a neo-colonial position with what mian sahb got told to do on CPEC like a colored colonial subject no? Samajh ne aati?
Mian wrote and signed the contracts. No one had a gun to his head. In Imran's case, if he were to break the contracts, Pak would be fined as in the Reko Diq case.

Mian wrote and signed the contracts. No one had a gun to his head. In Imran's case, if he were to break the contracts, Pak would be fined as in the Reko Diq case.
China aur US dono ne hamain mill ker dhoka diya hae and fleeced us with what little we had.

I hope you understand the gravity of what I’m saying.

We were betrayed by those whom we trusted!

Whatever Gohar Ejaz is saying is a sad reality, unfortunately, all of these IPPs were renegotiated during Khans era and their terms were extended for another ten years and some were in his cabinet as well. ( the dollar-earning YouTubers will not tell the complete story.
View attachment 56135

Since You Are A Paid Patwari Who Loves To Lie and Cherry Picking Links To Serve Your Masters Case, Normally I Would Not Be The One To Waste Precious Time and Bandwidth On You But I'll Make An Exception Here
Not All But Only 12 IPPs Had Their PPAs Extended. The12 IPPS Whose PPAs Were Extended Had Won An Arbitration Case In London.

This is not all. Instead of paying cash, the government has extended contracts of 12 IPPs in exchange for an award of Rs92bn won by them in an international arbitration a few years ago. “This alone will save us Rs32bn since the extension in contracts will cost the government around Rs60bn,” Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on power Tabish Gauhar told Dawn by telephone.

Patwaris Are Creatures Thoroughly Devoid Of Shame and Decency. These Power Purchase Agreements Guaranteeing Astronomical Rate of Returns Under The Garb of CPEC Investments Of 27% To 34%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back