4 power plants producing 0 electricity get 1000 crore rupees in the name of capacity charges EACH MONTH. IPP

Imagine this is the mental capacity of PMLN leadership .......................

Gold, copper deposits found in search of iron: Sharifs​

Nawaz vows to break begging bowl for good; says govt not to lose courage; seeks early completion of TAPI gas project​

By our correspondents
February 12, 2015

CHINIOT: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif on Wednesday said that gold and copper deposits had been found in the search for iron, hoping that the discovery would go a long way in bringing prosperity to the country.
Speaking here at a briefing on the discovery of precious reserves, the prime minister said better utilisation of these reserves would help enhance revenues and help improve services for the public in the health and education sectors. He said that on the completion of tests of the discovered minerals, local and foreign investment will be sought for them. He said the government would fully facilitate investors.

They are a joke; but we can't blame them and only our people who keep accepting these fools; I'm sure this is stuck in MoU phase and being studied.

Also, the solar contracts have all been given to the Nawaz family and associates with no public tenders with some to PPP. Public and private due process of tenders out the window.

Last edited:
Hence why I said WTF ..
You said the deal was resigned in PTI era with capacity payments

Show me that

Again
😒 WTF
He is a pro PMLN slave. He can’t be helped…

@Forsvaret ......don't laugh like a ghareeb......Do you understand the situation we are in?

Mulk ka haal dekha hae? or you busy driving uber?

Get real.

@Forsvaret ......don't laugh like a ghareeb......Do you understand the situation we are in?

Mulk ka haal dekha hae? or you busy driving uber?

Get real.
You can only laugh at your misery like a madman now. The time to cry over it is long gone.

You can only laugh at your misery like a madman now. The time to cry over it is long gone.
Hum khud kushi kar lain?......you know it no?......Bol de bhai......

India $5 trillion economy no?

The day US sanctions lifted, Irani turani goin come on out like jungli jhaggay out in da open wid $2 to $3 trillion economy no? Do mint luggnay hain......

And we left dealing wid the neanderthals in Kabul?

Huns lay tu hamari badbakhti per......go on.....I don't mind......

Hence why I said WTF ..
You said the deal was resigned in PTI era with capacity payments

Show me that

Again
😒 WTF

Deals Were Renegotiated, Rates Of Returns Were Reduced From 27-34% to 12 -17% and Investors Were To Be Paid At Rs 148 To The Dollar.PTI Tried To Clean Up The Mess Of PPP and PML N

Just Imagine The Power Bills Had PTI Not Renegotiated These Deals

The IPPs' pricing was fixed during N League's time with increases, and 75% of IPPs are owned by the Nawaz family and close business associates and family members. There is rarely any outside IPP, and the IPPs were a temporary arrangement by the IMF decades ago until the N League and PPP decided to milk the holy cow.

It's very odd Nawaz is crying about killing the average man under IPP bills while he's holding the gun and shooting. Did he take classes from the Israelis?

Tahir Mughal Who Would Have Thought :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So Tell Me Why Did You Not Follow This "Model" With Chinese IPPs Instead Of Promising Them Trillions In Capacity Payments
lol... Tahir Mughal ,,,Chief economic advisor of Nawaz.

lol... Tahir Mughal ,,,Chief economic advisor of Nawaz.

PML-N always appears to attract individuals who lack intelligence. For example, they have Tahir Mughal, who is a dhobi, and Aqeel Malik, a barrister who seems to want to resemble Tony Robinson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back