• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

4th of July celebrations!

RazPaK

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I want all Pakistanis across the globe to understand and respect the Independence Day of the US from the British.

This day marks that all of you Pakis that report to Donald Lun, don’t actually have any authority over anyone. You are cucks and faggots. Inshallah you will all get US visa. Ameen

Inshallah, may your next army chief also sell out his country. Suma Ameen

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Adios my beloved Pakistan it was nice while it lasted. General Asim crew are back in power. More debt, more corruption , more taxes (official and stealth taxes) & ever closer union with your sweetheart Washington you silly Pakistanis back home will maintain this status quo.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Happy Independence Day.

May you guys stop embarrassing yourselves with dazed potty chaddis.

Ameen Sun Ameen.

Cheers, Doc

Mrloveday

Banned
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
As Aristotle some are born to be slaves.
Others to rule.

True for all South Asians

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Happy Independence Day!

Please read the Declaration of Independence

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Happy Independence day from Sunshine State... I hope this day bring peace and joy to you and your families. 🇺🇸
Same to you from the Prairie.

This year seems very different. Have yet to hear any fireworks.

Canceled my annual gathering on Independence Day. From my yard, used to be able to watch fireworks from all over in all directions. Last year, a dud, we started playing cards well before midnight.

This year, have yet to hear any fireworks.

Starlord

Jan 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Same to you from the Prairie.

This year seems very different. Have yet to hear any fireworks.

Canceled my annual gathering on Independence Day. From my yard, used to be able to watch fireworks from all over in all directions. Last year, a dud, we started playing cards well before midnight.

This year, have yet to hear any fireworks.
Saw Tampa lit up in fireworks at around 9:15 ish pm... was driving back from Gandy bridge, the view was beautiful so I stopped the car and watched it for sometime before driving back to home.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I want all Pakistanis across the globe to understand and respect the Independence Day of the US from the British.

This day marks that all of you Pakis that report to Donald Lun, don’t actually have any authority over anyone. You are cucks and faggots. Inshallah you will all get US visa. Ameen

Inshallah, may your next army chief also sell out his country. Suma Ameen
Oh butameez insaan…..mods iss nu samjhaeen……amreeka ich saara din uber taxi diddi food Uber eats te food paandda action aur itthay changaiz khan de putter? Hawai fire?

I give up. Our own have totally lost it. 😫

Users who are viewing this thread