ghazi52
THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
9.6 Billion Rupees for Bulletproof Vehicles: ‘What Will Happen to These Vehicles After the SCO Summit?’
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
9.6 Billion Rupees for Bulletproof Vehicles: ‘What Will Happen to These Vehicles After the SCO Summit?’
At least they will be put to good use during SCO. There is some upside to all of this.After SCO, they will be used by their teenage children cruising around isb as well as their own vvip use
I 100% agree wih providing security. But if they can rent 300 of the required vehicles they could easily have rented these as well.. would have been cheaper. But we all know what this government is good for. So anyways, I am least bothered by what they do. We pakistanis deserve such leadersAt least they will be put to good use during SCO. There is some upside to all of this.
No car rental company could provide such a large number of top-tier luxury sedans with high-level ballistic protection all at once.I 100% agree wih providing security. But if they can rent 300 of the required vehicles they could easily have rented these as well.. would have been cheaper. But we all know what this government is good for. So anyways, I am least bothered by what they do. We pakistanis deserve such leaders