Adani unveils South Asia's largest ammunition and missiles complex in Kanpur, to add 4,000 jobs

Perhaps.

Just don't make a drama about it the way the Pakistanis are in a constant ferment about Swift Retort.

You don't seem to have a clue about the nature and scope of hostilities that have taken place historically. Once you decide to get into a defence forum, you need to know a little more.
What drama? Kargil was a long duration war and swift retort was just a few minutes skirmish which actually India didn't expect from their side still pakistani members make it look like a yardstick to judge IAF in full scale war then let them do...... they are the world war 3 winners.....

Comparing swift retort with Kargil is laughable where India used air force to bomb the positions of enemy on the hights where we were very ill equipped.... my dad even showed me the photo of an Indian soldier wearing a shoe pair in different colors this was the condition and how infamous boforse artillery prevailed over enemy....... 3 months war you are comparing with few minutes swift retort?

Kargil was a long duration war
What are you even talking about? From May to July is a long duration? Do you even know what war means? Do you know how many troops were involved, or does a fire-fight between an RR patrol and three armed terrorists sound like a war to you?

Comparing swift retort with Kargil is laughable where India used air force to bomb the positions of enemy on the hights where we were very ill equipped
So? The use of the Air Force defines 'war'? How do you then define the use of air power against Mizo rebels? War?

my dad even showed me the photo of an Indian soldier wearing a shoe pair in different colors this was the condition
Concentrate.

Not having the right boots to wear does not define a war. It defines an incompetent Army command structure.

how infamous boforse artillery prevailed over enemy.
It was not just the artillery. It was the cold-blooded sacrifice of the PBI.

3 months war
All independent India's battles and skirmishes have been less than 90 days. That is why we strut around thinking that we are engaged in war when our brigades engage the enemy brigades. Go and look up the German effort against Poland, against France, against the British in the desert, and against Russia. Those engagements, in terms of effort and time, were wars.

3 months war you are comparing with few minutes swift retort?
Try to get private tuition for comprehension.
I told YOU not to compare the two - THIS was my exact statement, pointing out that you were being as unrealistic as the Pakistanis:

Just don't make a drama about it the way the Pakistanis are in a constant ferment about Swift Retort.

What are you even talking about? From May to July is a long duration? Do you even know what war means? Do you know how many troops were involved, or does a fire-fight between an RR patrol and three armed terrorists sound like a war to you?
Yes long duration from may to July..... you brought few
minutes swift retort into discussion Not me.....

So? The use of the Air Force defines 'war'? How do you then define the use of air power against Mizo rebels? War?
I never said use of air power is a war its just our both ground forces and air force and to some extent navy got involved in kargil and hence it cannot be compared with swift retort.....

Concentrate.

Not having the right boots to wear does not define a war. It defines an incompetent Army command structure.

Seems you have decided to word twist everything..... you compared swift retort with Kargil how seriously should I take you?

It was not just the artillery. It was the cold-blooded sacrifice of the PBI.
Whatever we had to defend under any circumstances and we did.....

All independent India's battles and skirmishes have been less than 90 days. That is why we strut around thinking that we are engaged in war when our brigades engage the enemy brigades. Go and look up the German effort against Poland, against France, against the British in the desert, and against Russia. Those engagements, in terms of effort and time, were wars.
First you compared swift retort with Kargil and now you are comparing world war with kargil..... no problem.....

Yes long duration from may to July..... you brought few
minutes swift retort into discussion Not me.....
It was a caution not to follow that lead. Know what that means?

I never said use of air power is a war its just our both ground forces and air force and to some extent navy got involved in kargil and hence it cannot be compared with swift retort.....
LOL.

There was never an effort comparison. Only a comparison of ignorant fanboys reactions. You were being cautioned not to follow their example, and of course, it led to your being inextricably caught in that quagmire.

Seems you have decided to word twist everything..... you compared swift retort with Kargil how seriously should I take you?
I did exactly the opposite. I cautioned you not to compare the two. As I have already suggested, special classes may be in order.

Whatever we had to defend under any circumstances and we did.....
That's fine; don't make the mistake of blowing it up into something that it never was.

First you compared swift retort with Kargil and now you are comparing world war with kargil..... no problem.....
First, I told you not to compare the two, then I told you what was a war, and what was not.

I understand your problem with coping with a language not your first language.

Ranting over a pvt company opening a factory comes under which catagory !!
Comes under criticism of crony capitalism, and criticism of sycophants who blindly support these corrupt measures.

It was a caution not to follow that lead. Know what that means?

LOL.

There was never an effort comparison. Only a comparison of ignorant fanboys reactions. You were being cautioned not to follow their example, and of course, it led to your being inextricably caught in that quagmire.

I did exactly the opposite. I cautioned you not to compare the two. As I have already suggested, special classes may be in order.

That's fine; don't make the mistake of blowing it up into something that it never was.

First, I told you not to compare the two, then I told you what was a war, and what was not.

I understand your problem with coping with a language not your first language.
Okay so war is something else in your dictionary.... Okay agreed with you.... even 1965 and 1971 were not wars as well.....

Okay so war is something else in your dictionary.... Okay agreed with you.... even 1965 and 1971 were not wars as well.....
How many soldiers were involved in 1947?
In 1962?
In 1965?
In 1971?
In 1999?

Please don't waste people's time coming and making juvenile posts, with no homework done, and only some illusions.

How many soldiers were involved in 1947?
In 1962?
In 1965?
In 1971?
In 1999?

Please don't waste people's time coming and making juvenile posts, with no homework done, and only some illusions.
These are the wars fought as per the capabilities of the nations involved but if you have to compare everything with world war then okay you are right...... even Shivaji Maharaj then never fought any war against mighty Mughals.....

These are the wars fought as per the capabilities of the nations involved but if you have to compare everything with world war then okay you are right...... even Shivaji Maharaj then never fought any war against mighty Mughals.....
You know, you don't have to expose yourself.

Use the same technique on the Maratha-Mughal struggle that I suggested you use about the armed conflicts of the past of free India. You will see why your choice of example is juvenile and ill-informed. Almost the whole of the Mughal Army was involved; they lost Afghanistan because of their pre-occupation with the Deccan, and their inability, over YEARS of bitter struggle and bloodshed, to suppress the Marathas.

[In case nobody told you, Aurangzeb lost Balkh in 1649 to the Uzbeks, and later, failed to regain Kandahar from the Safavid kings of Persia, in 1649 again, and in 1652. Shivaji's clashes with Aurangzeb began in 1657 with Aurangzeb's transfer to the Deccan]

Sometimes I feel sad with those of you who dash into print without finding out the facts.

Comes under criticism of crony capitalism, and criticism of sycophants who blindly support these corrupt measures.
Thats cute ! Which corruption you are taking about here ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back