Adani unveils South Asia's largest ammunition and missiles complex in Kanpur, to add 4,000 jobs

Absolute conspiracy nonsense. That is all there is to your overly generalized observations. What you cite are not facts. They are anything but facts.
It is not a fact that people who were not present during the Koregaon agitation were arrested and jailed, and that there is still no chargesheet filed against them after more than two years?

Yes or no.

Adani ports has been around since the anti-national congress times, which gave several projects to his company. Is your hate for BJP or Adani?
Maybe he was also a crony capitalist during the Congress rule, though I doubt that. He started from Mundra port when Gujarat had BJP rule. Later on there was a BJP government at the center too.

I don't hate Adani. I just consider him a crony capitalist.

My hate for BJP has nothing to do with its economic policies. I don't like its divide and rule policies.

1. So why did GVK group not go to the Supreme Court or a high court even to get “justice”?
2. The other claim is Adani Enterprises won those new airports. Again, no aggrieved party - that is those who lost the tenders went to court. Is Rahul Gandhi the lawyer for the losing bidders, championing their cause? Rahul Gandhi is a moron with questionable mental prowess. Using his name in the article pretty much invalidates the whole article.
3. Why did the NOIDA airport go to a Swiss firm? “Crony capitalist “ Adani should have won that too, especially as the airport is located in “holy crony, hindutva extremist state” of UP?
1. Maybe because they want to continue having business in India
2. I am definitely not a lawyer for Rahul Gandhi or the Congress. You will have to ask someone who is.
3. That is whataboutism. However, maybe it is because Zurich Airport could not have been attacked by ED or the tax authorities. They did not have much of a presence in India before winning the bid.

The article I quoted says
"Although the Adani Group had been operating seaports, it had had no experience running airports. The government changed its policies to waive the customary prerequisite of prior experience for participating in the bidding process for the airports, clearly helping the Adani Group."

Congress never had crony capitalism on the scale that Adani is. I am not a Congress supporter or a Communist party supporter or any other party supporter. So please don't bring whataboutism pertaining to either to me.

Everyone who disagrees with you and your political movements is an anti national?

We're a democracy not a monolith, diverging views are a feature not a bug. Asking questions, opposing policy is how checks and balances work for the good of the masses. You have no basis to label others being against our country, and the attempt to intimidate or silence is a hallmark of bullies.

Either learn to listen to opposing views without attacking them or confine yourself to echo chambers.

Either way, acknowledge your status as a guest on this forum and behave with a modicum of manners expected from posters.

One idiot was referring BJP as a nation breaker so I just remind him with reality.
We all know why this great country was broken at first place.

You are just a pawn here, dont behave like owner of this forum. If you want to be netrual moderator so just ask that nonsense person why he bought BJP in this thread at first place.

One idiot was referring BJP as a nation breaker so I just remind him with reality.

You are just a pawn here, dont behave like owner of this forum. If you want to be netrual moderator so just ask that nonsense person why he bought BJP in this thread at first place.
Political parties are fair game to any and all criticism that is the nature of a healthy democracy, doesn't give one license to abuse the other.

Is it that offensive to be asked to behave in a courteous manner?

BJP and Modi are brought into almost every indian thread here, either by his supporters or his detractors. Modi hai to mumkin hai. Maybe Adani coined that phase.

The article I quoted says
"Although the Adani Group had been operating seaports, it had had no experience running airports. The government changed its policies to waive the customary prerequisite of prior experience for participating in the bidding process for the airports, clearly helping the Adani Group."

Helped adani .. yes .
Only helped Adani .. no. Tata was also inexperienced player till 2019.

There could be few more inexperienced bidders who took part in it. I don't see why multi B$ conglomerates should be barred from bidding for airport operation.
Airport operation is 90% management , 10% technical task. For which experienced People can be hired.

Helped adani .. yes .
Only helped Adani .. no. Tata was also inexperienced player till 2019.

There could be few more inexperienced bidders who took part in it. I don't see why multi B$ conglomerates should be barred from bidding for airport operation.
Airport operation is 90% management , 10% technical task. For which experienced People can be hired.
Tata invested in a company already running airports. Adani directly bid and started running airports.

Adani seems to be doing quite ok running the airports so you could be right about the requirements not being necessary. However, various government organisations are taking decisions that end up benefiting the Adani.

Tata invested in a company already running airports. Adani directly bid and started running airports.

Adani seems to be doing quite ok running the airports so you could be right about the requirements not being necessary. However, various government organisations are taking decisions that end up benefiting the Adani.

That's why I am explaining that the change in requirement also made Tata eligible for bidding ,but they did not bid, instead indirectly took stakes in another bidder GMR.

The way Adani has benefitted from the largess of the Modi government is really suspicious

It has taken Gautam Adani barely 10 years to create the same wealth, for which Reliance Industries took 50 years and TATAs took nearly a 100 years

One of my biggest regret in life is that, in 2019 I had 600 shares of Adani enterprises priced at around Rs 93 each, and i sold them off in Aug 2020 when price was around Rs 240 each.
in early 2023 , the companies share price touched Rs 3900,

I

The way Adani has benefitted from the largess of the Modi government is really suspicious

It has taken Gautam Adani barely 10 years to create the same wealth, for which Reliance Industries took 50 years and TATAs took nearly a 100 years

One of my biggest regret in life is that, in 2019 I had 600 shares of Adani enterprises priced at around Rs 93 each, and i sold them off in Aug 2020 when price was around Rs 240 each.
in early 2023 , the companies share price touched Rs 3900,

I
Good trade, man.

Never bother about buying the absolute lows and selling high. Either trade or invest long term. Markets are weird places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back