Potentially Pakistan giving access to naval base to China.

The Mughals had also given the port to the British and after that they took over the country and ruled for 200 years.

Well then it's a good job that Pakistanis are not indians and the Chinese are not the English/British.

Reactions: ety
This is beyond cringe on how Bajwa the Qadiani tried to lick the balls of the US. I hate Chinese food, I love married with children. Wow just wow. Talk about shameless behavior.

America can’t do a single thing. It’s the sellouts uncle toms in foreign countries that enable US and Israel’s hegemony
America can't do a single thing, are you sure about this? This level of arrogance is not good.

WE must have objective analysis and realistic goals. I am not a fan of camp politics because it imposes political limitations that hamper economic growth and options.

Pak-China cooperation is welcome in all fields but Pakistan needs to find its place in global setting and cannot and should not limit itself to a single basket. Figuratively speaking, if I do business, l will tap both Aliexpress and Amazon for growth. Why should I restrict myself to one camp when I have the option to tap both markets? This is basic human instinct. I am sure that Chinese have similar thought. Camp pundits need to study history to understand why it does not work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back