Adani unveils South Asia's largest ammunition and missiles complex in Kanpur, to add 4,000 jobs

The natives are going get pretty shirty about India setting up massive new ordnance factories.

This is not helping their campaign to paint India as useless and dependant

The way Adani has benefitted from the largess of the Modi government is really suspicious

It has taken Gautam Adani barely 10 years to create the same wealth, for which Reliance Industries took 50 years and TATAs took nearly a 100 years

One of my biggest regret in life is that, in 2019 I had 600 shares of Adani enterprises priced at around Rs 93 each, and i sold them off in Aug 2020 when price was around Rs 240 each.
in early 2023 , the companies share price touched Rs 3900,

I
Same thing happened to me with the shares🥺 , I had some shares of adani power after the second wave corona and I ended up selling them
And I made that mistake again ,I never thought that defence PSU's are going to quadruple their share value under modi regime 😐

Same thing happened to me with the shares🥺 , I had some shares of adani power after the second wave corona and I ended up selling them
And I made that mistake again ,I never thought that defence PSU's are going to quadruple their share value under modi regime 😐
Adani ports, I'm up 42% this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back