Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

If I am not wrong, I played chess with you on Skype about 10-15 years ago. Still play chess? I could be wrong
I think you are mistaking me for someone else?
sorry

I hope you find your friend.

Online friendships are too pure.

I think you are mistaking me for someone else?
sorry

I hope you find your friend.

Online friendships are too pure.
I think he was either JF-17 Thunder or JF17 Thunder. You are JF Thunder, So I am sorry for mistaking you with someone else

I think he was either JF-17 Thunder or JF17 Thunder. You are JF Thunder, So I am sorry for mistaking you with someone else
yes well, at that time Jf Thunder was quite popular

so quite a lot of people used it as their username

there was an older member here going by the name of Ra'ad as well.

The good old days

New members

Please share a screenshot of your profile in this thread so we can match the digital profile with PDF

Thank you

New members

Please share a screenshot of your profile in this thread so we can match the digital profile with PDF

Thank you

@Meengla Please take a look at this, unless you have already done so. Thanks.

@Meengla Please take a look at this, unless you have already done so. Thanks.

Oh, my profile pic is the same here--I joined barely an hour ago. Thank you VCheng and it is good to see you even if have differed sometimes.

@VCheng : I now see what was needed. Dummy me!
Attached here now.

Attachments

• Meengla_OldPDF.png
    Meengla_OldPDF.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
Oh, my profile pic is the same here--I joined barely an hour ago. Thank you VCheng and it is good to see you even if have differed sometimes.

Attached here now.
Please read post number 1…

I need a profile link or the screenshot with the post count, likes and join date.

Make sure your screenshot includes the join date or share the link directly.

It is the standard practice for everyone otherwise it takes 4x longer to update 1 profile

Thank you

Please read post number 1…

I need a profile link or the screenshot with the post count, likes and join date.

Make sure your screenshot includes the join date or share the link directly.

It is the standard practice for everyone otherwise it takes 4x longer to update 1 profile

Thank you

Hi, I posted the screen cap later, as seen above. Am I all good now? Thanks

Hi, I posted the screen cap later, as seen above. Am I all good now? Thanks
Yes please

We will update all requests made in this thread in the next 12 hour. We process all requests together once a day.

PS: It doesn’t matter how many posts you make in the meanwhile as we count the total number of posts in both forums

Yes please

We will update all requests made in this thread in the next 12 hour. We process all requests together once a day.

PS: It doesn’t matter how many posts you make in the meanwhile as we count the total number of posts in both forums

As I said, I posted the screen cap above. But if still something is needed of me, then please let me know. Thank you!

Attached here now.

Luckily, I don't think either one of us suffers from communism, where identical thoughts are mandated. Welcome to the new PDF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back