After PL-15 Now PL-10 HOBS Also Deployed By PAF !

How much different is PL-10 from PL-5?

Wow, with Stealth Coming on board, Pakistan Airforce will be amongst the top in the world. however, they need to raise 10 more squadron to be formidable force.
They can bring up the #s by incorporating unmanned jets luke KIZILELMA and ANKA-3 at a fraction of the procurement cost with almost ZERO pilot training cost....

PL15 is not for sale; The PL15E is the export version.

Is the PL15E of PAF consistent with PL15 of PLA? Will China's future exports of PL15E to other countries be consistent with PAF's PL15E? We don't know!

The real data of PAF's PL15E is known only to the relevant personnel in China and Pakistan!

Oh! No! The enemy who was hit by these PL15E in the future will also know!
I don’t know what “code” was sent but a very small batch of PL-15 variant was in Pakistan reportedly months(or year) before the J-10 landed for operational use with JF-17 Block-III.

PAF J-10 pilot supporting Helmet Mounted Display System [HMDS] This with HOBS missile, a truly deadly combination.

View attachment 61063
Is Pakistan's J10C already so cool? This is much more handsome than PLAAF's J10C.

This is a photo of the J10C pilot of PLAAF during the China-Thai military exercise. Obviously, not as handsome as PAF.
J10C.jpeg

Russian buying Irani weapons because of they are super cheap and crap/junk, Iranian can built them for Russian in super cheap prices because Russia has no $$$to buy expensive weapons from China
Russia does not buy Chinese weapons because of the problem of face. It's not because of the price, and it's not because of the dollar (between China and Russia is settled in local currency).

China has long bought a large number of weapons from Russia and is the largest customer of Russia's arms trade.

Now, this change of identity is difficult for Russia to accept.

In the most difficult period for them, even if they import weapons and ammunition from North Korea, Iran and other countries, it is difficult to accept the import of weapons and ammunition from China----------- the country's face is very important.

Although many pragmatic military officers and military experts have been lobbying the Russia government to buy weapons from China (they especially want 052DL, J16D, swarm drones), but at present the Russia government has not negotiated with China on relevant issues. If the Russia government wishes, China is happy to provide.

It's J10A I think brother?
Hey bro, you need to add a little knowledge.

The J10A has a completely different appearance, the most obvious is the air intake.

The first J10A of the PLAAF has been decommissioned, and there are still some J10As in the PLAAF, but these old fighters are rarely seen in the footage.

3trifj1l.png

Hey bro, you need to add a little knowledge.

The J10A has a completely different appearance, the most obvious is the air intake.

The first J10A of the PLAAF has been decommissioned, and there are still some J10As in the PLAAF, but these old fighters are rarely seen in the footage.

View attachment 61155
Bro I'm talking about picture you posted in your above post shows that J10A was flying behind the jet or maybe I mis-identified J10S as J10A

Bro I'm talking about picture you posted in your above post shows that J10A was flying behind the jet or maybe I mis-identified J10S as J10A
The J10 family belongs to the low-end fighters in the PLAAF; The J10A is an older model in the J10 series, the J10C is the latest model, and the J10S is the two-seater trainer version of the J10A.

PLAAF will not use these old fighters (J10A/J10S) to participate in military exercises abroad.

Even within China, they are rarely seen (except on a few special occasions). They have entered the stage of waiting in the queue for retirement.

In my picture, it's all J10C. In the comparison chart of the reissue later, the J10A is on the right

The J10 family belongs to the low-end fighters in the PLAAF; The J10A is an older model in the J10 series, the J10C is the latest model, and the J10S is the two-seater trainer version of the J10A.

PLAAF will not use these old fighters (J10A/J10S) to participate in military exercises abroad.

Even within China, they are rarely seen (except on a few special occasions). They have entered the stage of waiting in the queue for retirement.

In my picture, it's all J10C. In the comparison chart of the reissue later, the J10A is on the right
Clearly bro intake is rectangular rather than circular with DSI as on J10C? I think it's J10S and bro there's no two-seater J10C as far I know, so I think on the left of your picture J10S is flying

Clearly bro intake is rectangular rather than circular with DSI as on J10C? I think it's J10S and bro there's no two-seater J10C as far I know, so I think on the left of your picture J10S is flying
That's a standard J10C, not a two-seater version, and you'll need to take a closer look.

Now the Chinese trainer is developing very well, and the JL10 is a very good full-time trainer aircraft, so there is no need to do a separate two-seat trainer version of the J10C.

At present, Chinese fighters have stopped developing a two-seat trainer version, using a full-time trainer.

The two-seater version of the J20 with the rear seat is the UAV commander, not the instructor.

PAF J-10 pilot supporting Helmet Mounted Display System [HMDS] This with HOBS missile, a truly deadly combination.

View attachment 61063

Is there a brother from Pakistan to confirm it?

All PAF J10C pilots are equipped with this helmet? Or is it just an individual trial? This helmet is the latest helmet from the J10C and is very advanced. None of PLAAF's J10C pilots are fully equipped, and most of them still wear vintage helmets.

6cde57a584fd48ce976c519dcc3b0cc8.jpeg

107508d0f813422089070372ddd719e2.gif

9b428b1c7e794e33a50fd78561fe1db6.gif

8ba149796d0e413bb54e18c03704c5dc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back