AI, Software, Coding, Internet Security Thread

Why is Japan So Weak in Software?​

I use the Chat GPT API to streamline my trade. Best $20 I spend.

The foundation of AI is Python programming.

Machine learning are already there, but Chat GPT make general public can access this technology that previously under large companies exclusive use. Data science, machine learning and data analysis Python libraries are actually open source, so what Chat GPT is doing is to bring back this Python programming nature as open source language that can be accessible to general public, not dominated by large companies anymore

Likely very Good for individuals and SME

Generative AI is not the panacea we’ve been promised | Eric Siegel for Big Think+​

What do tech pioneers think about the AI revolution? - BBC World Service​

Data Scientist vs. AI Engineer​

How This AI Startup Grew by 100x in Just 6 Months | Fireworks AI, Lin Qiao​

Generative AI is not the panacea we’ve been promised | Eric Siegel for Big Think+​

He should clarify this by saying what percentage of jobs require generative AI and which require predicative AI. Not all job positions are decision makers.

He should clarify this by saying what percentage of jobs require generative AI and which require predicative AI. Not all job positions are decision makers.

Generative AI is actually huge thing, I mean when I say Hi to Chat GPT then Chat GPT keep asking me about my project and so on....More like I am talking with real person...I am pretty focused when I use Chat GPT which is related to my industry.

We will see what will be the real effect of this technology to the industry and economy. I think we have to wait another years to really see the actual impact. But surely it likely creates efficiency on the economy and will make the cost to enter market will be much less than before the release of Chat GPT for industry that relies on computer programming

At this moment what I think about Chat GPT/Gemini is very supportive for learners and small scale companies. Knowledge is now more attainable to get with much less cost as long as we have free time, computer, and internet. Basically the digital industry in general has break many barriers in term of knowledge acquisition. Like knowledge can also be easily accessed through Youtube channel, shared PDF (books), etc

How Working in Tech Went from Being a Dream Job to the Worst​

Why Widespread Tech Layoffs Keep Happening Despite A Strong U.S. Economy​

How Working For Google, Amazon, And Microsoft Lost 'Dream Job' Status​

Last edited:

Fei-Fei Li's Startup Raises $230 Million in Funding​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back