Iranian Chill Thread

good question , ask that from irgc headquarter
Pezeshkian himself says americans cheated us (his dumb government cheated by the US, Egypt, Qatar peace plan)

Playing that dumb and diverting it to IRGC is another zarif style lie from a reformist

They sold the resistance for a new jcpoa

Pretty sure it's against forum rules to spread misinformation...
pretty sure the only first 2 line of the tweet is Mr. Pezeshkian words and the next 22 line is Mr. ali Gholhaki speculation , suggest read the complete tweet not just the amount forum show.
by the way maybe you are right and i post some misinformation , sorry for that after doing the calculation with the help of my trusty calculator it turn out only 8.333333% of the tweet is mr. Pezeshkian word not the 10% I first said.
sorry every body for that miscalculation

pretty sure the only first 2 line of the tweet is Mr. Pezeshkian words and the next 22 line is Mr. ali Gholhaki speculation , suggest read the complete tweet not just the amount forum show.
by the way maybe you are right and i post some misinformation , sorry for that after doing the calculation with the help of my trusty calculator it turn out only 8.333333% of the tweet is mr. Pezeshkian word not the 10% I first said.
sorry every body for that miscalculation

Thanks for clearing that up, but just an fyi I'd say 20-30% of what you write is either misinformation or you confusing your own opinions with fact.

View attachment 68570

embarrassing from Pezeshkian et al. to these guys being deceived by your enemies probably sounds like a good excuse
Supereme national security council is 12+1 member comitee
6 member directly selected by supreme leader.(Jalili, Ali Akbar Ahmadian, Head of IRGC, Head of Army, Chief of general staff., Chief Justiece )
one indirectly by people votes (Head of Parliament)
one is forced on mr. Pezeshkian. (Head of inteligence minster)
Pezeshkian , foreign minister , Interior minister,Head of PBO and one other minister(if the matter being discussed related to his/her ministry)

its too easy to blame everything on mr. Pezeshkian

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back