UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

I had 142 job applications from Indeed yesterday. 112 were from Indian Hindu based names. You single out Uslamic migration because you can’t hide your biased and hate for Islam. Get a grip man and stop embarrassing yourself. The UK is simply flooded with poor Indians especially London - sold their houses and spent life savings to get here - only to find out they simply have nothing here and are a burden

Why are you breaking their bubble bro?

In Norway today, the bengali community is small but since 2000s almost all new bengalis came here as students or through direct hiring by big companies. They have a better salary than many bengalis who came here during the 80s and 90s.

You see, a selective prosses totally decide what people to bring in. And Inddians in America who work in IT sector are just that.
Which of course reflects in the statistics for highest earning immigrant group.

With so much hate for western liberal value, I don't understand why so many of your live there

With so much hate for western liberal value, I don't understand why so many of your live there

I think you did not follow the posts.

Muslims are upset as the west is not following its own "rules based order" as regards to issues like Gaza.

If the west truly was following its "liberal values", there would be no issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back