Announcement: New forum feature, SpeedLimit

No, I thought it was blanket limit. I don't listen to warning anyway :)
Who told you about blanket limits?
I mean the things people think, and say, without checking. Sheesh.

Who told you about blanket limits?
I mean the things people think, and say, without checking. Sheesh.

Honestly, I don't surf the forums to do research. :)

Honestly, I don't surf the forums to do research. :)
Ah, that covers memos sent out for all the members getting a head-up on what's about to happen.
Got it.
Who moved the cheese?

Thanks for rate limiting me while letting terrorists post, will report this site to ISP with screenshots of how you celebrate Jewish death, I'm sure they'll be interested

Thanks for rate limiting me while letting terrorists post, will report this site to ISP with screenshots of how you celebrate Jewish death, I'm sure they'll be interested

You only have yourself to thank for achieving such a high honor all by yourself.

Ok so why I am in this so called speed limit thinge? I hardly post these days!

@Waz and rest of admin.
We've seen a surge in reports over the last three days, and we want to improve how we handle them. Our goal is to actively address each reported post, whether we approve or reject it. To ease the workload on our moderation team, we're making some changes.

Beginning tomorrow, we're introducing a forum feature called "SpeedLimit". Users included in this group will be limited to 10 posts and 1 new thread per day. We'll continually monitor and make adjustments to deter spam and enhance the overall quality of posts. The limited number of daily posts should hopefully encourage thoughtful contributions by the members. Users in this group can return to their original User Group if they avoid being reported for two weeks during the trial period.

Ok so why I am on this so called speed limit and who put me there at first place? I hardly comment these days.

This is a dangerous feature which can be easily abused by Indian gang where they can report en mass any comment they dont like.

Let me remind, this is a Pakistani forum and we as citizens of Pakistan take priority over all nationalities to express our views, weather others like or not.

It is rather amusing that I am much older and active member since the days of Pakistani defense forum dot com, then most of the so called moderators here.

@Waz and rest of admin.

Ok so why I am on this so called speed limit and who put me there at first place? I hardly comment these days.

This is a dangerous feature which can be easily abused by Indian gang where they can report en mass any comment they dont like.

Let me remind, this is a Pakistani forum and we as citizens of Pakistan take priority over all nationalities to express our views, weather others like or not.
It's a pa-jeet defense forum nowadays unfortunately
It is rather amusing that I am much older and active member since the days of Pakistani defense forum dot com, then most of the so called moderators here.

@Waz and rest of admin.

You are automatically speedlimited when you have 3 warning points.

If you go to GHQ section and create a thread there, @Musings will be able to review your warnings and explain or reverse if needed. He handles users complaints

It's a pa-jeet defense forum nowadays unfortunately
Or let’s say we delete all inappropriate posts, whether it’s against Pakistan, India or any nation of the world. We want to have serious discussion and move away from rants

You are automatically speedlimited when you have 3 warning points.

If you go to GHQ section and create a thread there, @Musings will be able to review your warnings and explain or reverse if needed. He handles users complaints

Warning point by who? Indians? If that's the case then it quiet pathetic that on a Pakistani forum Indian have got so much ingress. It's a wrong direction and must be reserved. As a Pakistani when I visit this forum, I should feel at home, having Indian moderators is simply disgusting. They already waste forum bandwidth with their diatribes like they used to in old forum, having them as moderators is lunacy. It will dilute the forum in longer run, and its effectiveness to portray Pakistan only interests.

@JaneBhiDoYaaron if you have complaints they need to be recorded with Admin in the GHQ section:
1711843949125.png

All complaints are dealt with by admin directly. Hope this helps you get the answers you seek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back