Any attempt to divert Pakistan’s water to be treated as act of war, India ‘must make no mistake about it’: PM at UNGA

He's just an ass-kisser, kissing every ass he goes to, the Arab ass, Trump's ass, China's ass and at home, he kisses Munir ass.
 
We should start war with the Bindus and give them a little taste of tactical nuclear. They don’t have the guts to stand against us. once we give them a small demo, they’ll know their place.
 
We should start war with the Bindus and give them a little taste of tactical nuclear. They don’t have the guts to stand against us. once we give them a small demo, they’ll know their place.
Here, I agree with you, Pakistan must start a war with India. Let’s see who has the guts and who doesn’t.
 
Here, I agree with you, Pakistan must start a war with India. Let’s see who has the guts and who doesn’t.
Please do return from Singapore to India to be present for it.
Definitely want to ensure your presence on the ground - ideally front row seats.

After all, you do have the guts right and unlike the Kaveri engine they can actually produce the thrust claimed on paper?
 
Please do return from Singapore to India to be present for it.
Definitely want to ensure your presence on the ground - ideally front row seats.

After all, you do have the guts right and unlike the Kaveri engine they can actually produce the thrust claimed on paper?

In this I cannot agree more.

I have long thought that anyone who wishes to advocate war, far less nuclear war, should literally be made to first charge a firing machine gun across an open field.

And I mean it: make them do it. Opportunities there are plenty, try a contested field in Ukraine.

If and only if they survive, should they be allowed to speak or even write about starting wars.

There is a reason the actual professional soldiers, across nations, are usually more reasonable about starting conflict, than silly amateurs who usually don’t know wtf they’re talking about.

One group knows what bloodshed means, the other is mostly comprised of pestilential braggarts.
 
In this I cannot agree more.

I have long thought that anyone who wishes to advocate war, far less nuclear war, should literally be made to first charge a firing machine gun across an open field.

And I mean it: make them do it. Opportunities there are plenty, try a contested field in Ukraine.

If and only if they survive, should they be allowed to speak or even write about starting wars.

There is a reason the actual professional soldiers, across nations, are usually more reasonable about starting conflict, than silly amateurs who usually don’t know wtf they’re talking about.

One group knows what bloodshed means, the other is mostly comprised of pestilential braggarts.
Pakistan is already at war with India. It has been for decades through the deliberate export of Islamic terrorist ideology, networks, and violence onto Indian soil. India is not inventing a conflict — it is responding to one that was imposed on it.

Opposing a decisive response while ignoring this ongoing aggression is not peace. It is surrender dressed up as restraint.

I do not fear death. I will fight for my country and for my Hindu civilizational identity without hesitation. I am not fighting for any imported ideology. I am fighting for what is ours — our land, our people, and our civilizational continuity.

Those who lecture against war while Pakistan continues its proxy campaign have already chosen a side. They just refuse to admit it.
 
India is already at war with Pakistan. In wartime the Indus Water Treaty can be set aside.

If China blocks Indian rivers, that too is an act of war. China would then be at war with India. If CCP has the guts, let them try it. Stopping water is an act of war, and when India calls it that, we mean it.

Let me assure you: CCP would never dare do that against India.
 
Pakistan is already at war with India. It has been for decades through the deliberate export of Islamic terrorist ideology, networks, and violence onto Indian soil. India is not inventing a conflict — it is responding to one that was imposed on it.

Opposing a decisive response while ignoring this ongoing aggression is not peace. It is surrender dressed up as restraint.

I do not fear death. I will fight for my country and for my Hindu civilizational identity without hesitation. I am not fighting for any imported ideology. I am fighting for what is ours — our land, our people, and our civilizational continuity.

Those who lecture against war while Pakistan continues its proxy campaign have already chosen a side. They just refuse to admit it.
Steady tiger. Fighting and making robust comments on a Pakistani forum. In reality sitting on your pakora stand with your 5th identity is a different story................
 
India is already at war with Pakistan. In wartime the Indus Water Treaty can be set aside.

If China blocks Indian rivers, that too is an act of war. China would then be at war with India. If CCP has the guts, let them try it. Stopping water is an act of war, and when India calls it that, we mean it.

Let me assure you: CCP would never dare do that against India.
And you're not exporting/supporting terrorism via Afghanistan and Iran now tell me who is/was yadev and sarbajeet singh and lot more unnamed Indian terrorists and spies who want to destabilize Pakistan from day one, and what was yadev doing in Baluchistan? preaching Hinduism peacefully there lol and don't bring conspiracy theory that HE WAS KIDNAPPED BY PAKISTANI ARMY FROM IRAN, YOU HAVE NO EVIDANCE TO PROVE THIS THEORY, and why he had second fake Iranian passport with Muslim name (Mubarak Ali Patel) and ICJ (international court of justice) confirmed that he had a second fake Iranian passport with Muslim name

And we lost 80,000 to 100,000 lives because of your supported terrorism and tell me how many Indians died in terrorist attacks in India few hundreds at best and we are not responsible in any terrorist attacks in India, these terrorist attacks (since 2001) are/were your beloved RAW dramas to do propaganda against Pakistan

JAY TERRORIST HIND
 
Last edited:
Pakistan is already at war with India. It has been for decades through the deliberate export of Islamic terrorist ideology, networks, and violence onto Indian soil. India is not inventing a conflict — it is responding to one that was imposed on it.

Opposing a decisive response while ignoring this ongoing aggression is not peace. It is surrender dressed up as restraint.

I do not fear death. I will fight for my country and for my Hindu civilizational identity without hesitation. I am not fighting for any imported ideology. I am fighting for what is ours — our land, our people, and our civilizational continuity.

Those who lecture against war while Pakistan continues its proxy campaign have already chosen a side. They just refuse to admit it.

If words were bullets India's recent military history would be very different.. It's a shame your armed forces cannot cash the cheques you seem so happy to write from the hospitality of another country.

Sums up all of you.
 
Kudos, Very strong statement from Shahbaz Sharif. Did he slam mic table while giving speech for extra effect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top