Russia Defense .net forum shut down by hosting company

@BigGazza:

If you have evidence that I reported the forum for political reasons - feel free to provide it, otherwise I feel no reason to engage with you. I won't let you throw baseless accusations against me without proof, I was an RDF member for 11 years with 4000+ posts, including hundreds or more of pro-Russian (and pro-Chinese) ones.

And in case you care - I am somewhere between a Social Democrat and a Democratic Socialist politically, very far from a nationalist.
 
Last edited:
Never visited Russian forum , but I've been looking at RT X handle's comment section, how it has been intentionally promoting anti India racism by posting random clips like a 91 years old Indian woman dying because a monkey pushed her. Never posted any positive news of ours.

I bet Russian forum was attracting similar mindset visitors.
Good riddance.
Скатертью дорога
Skateryu doroga
 
Last edited:
For context - mods of this forum are Free to DM me and I'll provide samples of posts from RDF which I reported, if the staff is interested.
 
Sorry no, I don't have any links to any ex-RDF members, and have no idea regarding anything that GarryB might be considering.
It’s a real shame. We’ve lost a truly great forum and many knowledgeable users. I had been there for 14 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top