It’s a real shame. We’ve lost a truly great forum and many knowledgeable users. I had been there for 14 years.Sorry no, I don't have any links to any ex-RDF members, and have no idea regarding anything that GarryB might be considering.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s a real shame. We’ve lost a truly great forum and many knowledgeable users. I had been there for 14 years.Sorry no, I don't have any links to any ex-RDF members, and have no idea regarding anything that GarryB might be considering.
Well he has to learn that everyone has a right to their thoughts hereYes. He made an un necessary fuss over a post I made about the poor performance of Russian AD against slow Ukr drones.
He threw a bunch of ad hominem attacks at me and the 2 posts of his have been deleted.Well he has to learn that everyone has a right to their thoughts here
Just keep reporting or put him on ignore. I think maybe you did already, not sure?He threw a bunch of ad hominem attacks at me and the 2 posts of his have been deleted.
I'll put him on ignore.Just keep reporting or put him on ignore. I think maybe you did already, not sure?