Russia Defense .net forum shut down by hosting company

Sorry no, I don't have any links to any ex-RDF members, and have no idea regarding anything that GarryB might be considering.
It’s a real shame. We’ve lost a truly great forum and many knowledgeable users. I had been there for 14 years.
 
He threw a bunch of ad hominem attacks at me and the 2 posts of his have been deleted.
Ad hominem attacks? Or just simply shining a light on what you did and to challenge your blatent smearing of the many victims of your perfidy?

Its galling to read your screeds of righteousness, while my attempts at correcting the public record get exiled to the void but thats fairly typical of officially-mandated intolerance of those with "unpopular" convictions based on fact rather than ideology.
 
Well he has to learn that everyone has a right to their thoughts here
...except for people like me it would seem? Posts deleted because the truth upset the guilty party who would rather hide what he did than be held accountable?

My position is simply that ex-members of RDF should have a right of reply, and not be silenced out of hand simply because the guilty party dislikes being challenged and revealed for what he did. I don't think that such is too much to ask for.

I hade hoped that this forum would prove to be fair-minded but it seems my hopes may have been misplaced?
 
...except for people like me it would seem? Posts deleted because the truth upset the guilty party who would rather hide what he did than be held accountable?

I hade hoped that this forum would prove to be fair-minded but it seems my hopes may have been misplaced...
Let's move on.
 
...except for people like me it would seem? Posts deleted because the truth upset the guilty party who would rather hide what he did than be held accountable?

My position is simply that ex-members of RDF should have a right of reply, and not be silenced out of hand simply because the guilty party dislikes being challenged and revealed for what he did. I don't think that such is too much to ask for.

I hade hoped that this forum would prove to be fair-minded but it seems my hopes may have been misplaced?
Well of course anyone on this room has a right to reply to someone else as as long as it doesn't violate the forums TOS

And no one should certainly be silenced. If there's an issue feel free to report and if necessary place the individual on ignore
 
If you have evidence that I reported the forum for political reasons - feel free to provide it, otherwise I feel no reason to engage with you. I won't let you throw baseless accusations against me without proof, I was an RDF member for 11 years with 4000+ posts, including hundreds or more of pro-Russian (and pro-Chinese) ones.

Riiiight.. I am supposed to obtain evidence regarding your true motivations rather than your official justifications for betraying the rest of the community through cherry-picking the odd harsh outburst from the forums more combustive members. You developed some sort of resentment aganst us, then resorted to underhanded techniques to spite everyone. If the forum was so "toxic", you could have simply left, but you opted to screw over everyone, and now you are here repeating your allegations to add insult to injury.

Don't big-note yourself and pretend you were some lynchpin of the forum. I was there longer and had a larger postig tally.
 
Well of course anyone on this room has a right to reply to someone else as as long as it doesn't violate the forums TOS
Agree 100%, but why does my antagonist get to repeat his accusations while my responses are erased from the record?

Is it a violation of TOS to forcefully respond to falsehoods and slander?

This "person" betrayed us all and robbed us of a place that many of us cherished and valued. Now he sits on a perch and repeats his venom to a new audience who knows no better, while those who attempt to call him out and correct the record are silenced.

Forgive me pls for being rather unsatisfied by this arrangement.

I'm done now, and will move on.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top