Army says it's time for nation to 'stand up against militants, digital terrorists'

Delusion is a state , of mind when someone refuses to accept the reality

Reality = Pakistani People are awake and they know about good and bad

Last 2 years
  • Dekh liya Police ko
  • Dekh liya QAZI ko
  • Dekh liya Supreme court ko
  • Dekh liya ISI ke Honahar Leader ko (Fail hi fail )
  • Dekh liya Ranger ko
  • Dekh liya Army ki karkardigi ko

We saw every thing .....every thing its engraved in our minds and souls

Everything , whole country saw it , broadcasted live stream daily

24/7

"Student Protest!!!"
"Student Protest!!!"
"Student Protest!!!"
"Student Protest!!!"

Yahi end result hoga

Last edited:
But we must stand united against the menace of real terrorism where our soldiers have lost their lives. We must launch a grand operation against these militants and get rid of terrorism for once and for all.

Nah, we don't do that here.

Let me paint a Picture

Jobs for Baloch people in Balochistan , Army/Government performance
-> Nil out of 100

• 24 years since 2000, when Gawadar started to pick up steam , no farming setup in Gawadar , No free Fishing Boats for Balochi people
  • Promise was made to setup fishery , and Jobs for Balochi , the Balochi people are still dirt poor

All effort went to make airport and Hotel for Rich or foreigners
  • Every one is salivating over the Housing Scheme in Gwadar

Rahi Sahi Kasar , Issue of Kidnapping of Baloch people

In 70 years , could not solve Water crisis in Thar (Sindh)
In 70 years could not solve water crisis in Karachi (Sindh)
In 70 years , Stole Gas from Balochistan , and at it all up while Balochistan never got gas for themselves (Biggest irony)

Rahi sahi Kasar , Kidnapped that Doctor Women from Balochistan as well because she did a protest in Islamabad in winter
  • Unsure what her status is

Ye Karkardagi hai Balochistan main for People to People relations

I agree , some canal project and some power projects were done by Pakistan Government

But the people aspect has been lost

Himat Karo and accept your Failures

Apka Kitna Bank Balance , increase howa??? in24 years??
Salary + Perks + Plot + Bonus

Baloch Youth to Khali hath hai for 24 years

Last edited:
Let me paint a Picture

Jobs for Baloch people in Balochistan , Army/Government performance
-> Nil out of 100

• 24 years since 2000, when Gawadar started to pick up steam , no farming setup in Gawadar , No free Fishing Boats for Balochi people
  • Promise was made to setup fishery , and Jobs for Balochi , the Balochi people are still dirt poor

All effort went to make airport and Hotel for Rich or foreigners
  • Every one is salivating over the Housing Scheme in Gwadar

Rahi Sahi Kasar , Issue of Kidnapping of Baloch people

In 70 years , could not solve Water crisis in Thar (Sindh)
In 70 years could not solve water crisis in Karachi (Sindh)
In 70 years , Stole Gas from Balochistan , and at it all up while Balochistan never got gas for themselves (Biggest irony)

Rahi sahi Kasar , Kidnapped that Doctor Women from Balochistan as well because she did a protest in Islamabad in winter
  • Unsure what her status is

Ye Karkardagi hai Balochistan main for People to People relations

I agree , some canal project and some power projects were done by Pakistan Government

But the people aspect has been lost

Himat Karo and accept your Failures

Apka Kitna Bank Balance , increase howa??? in24 years??
Salary + Perks + Plot + Bonus

Baloch Youth to Khali hath hai for 24 years
I am surprised that you are talking in such language as you have been one of the most patriotic Pakistani I have met on this forum and the old forum. You normally stay optimistic and I would like to see you that way.

Don’t worry bro, things will get better over time. I truly have no hope from the top tier of army right now as the corruption and the intent to violate the constitution is clear, no matter at what cost. But they do get changed over time so eventually these dark days of suppressing people’s freedom in the name of digital terrorism will be over.

Thank you

I think Pakistan is very close to "Student Protest" of our own

Middle class has no money to pay Bills
Businesses are closing and leaving
Army has played hide and seek with Electricity , ending IT Business
Pakistan Airlines has been destroyed
Riqo Diq has been sold off

People are fed up with Qazi

My Tolerance level was at Max 2 years ago with stable government was toppled , but after 2 years , I am fed up

I do like the simplicity of Justice and action by Student Protesters

The best scenes from Srilanka and Bangladesh were the students , beating up their corrupt judges and Supreme court goon Judges
Cherished memories from these protest on Social Media

Andha Qazi nahi chahiye
Andha Qanoon nahi chahiye

Last edited:
I am surprised that you are talking in such language as you have been one of the most patriotic Pakistani I have met on this forum and the old forum. You normally stay optimistic and I would like to see you that way.

Don’t worry bro, things will get better over time. I truly have no hope from the top tier of army right now as the corruption and the intent to violate the constitution is clear, no matter at what cost. But they do get changed over time so eventually these dark days of suppressing people’s freedom in the name of digital terrorism will be over.

As many of us are, he's hurting inside due to the ego of small men occupying big chairs—chairs that are beyond their caliber to handle.

While Imran Khan wasn't the best—no leader is—he had a personality that united everyone around him. His party was a national party—not a Sindi, Punjabi, Baloch, or KP ethnic party. One felt a specific relief that we got rid of that baghora. I don't even want to say his name, and I sensed that we as a nation can now collect ourselves and move forward.

As many of us are, he's hurting inside due to the ego of small men occupying big chairs—chairs that are beyond their caliber to handle.

While Imran Khan wasn't the best—no leader is—he had a personality that united everyone around him. His party was a national party—not a Sindi, Punjabi, Baloch, or KP ethnic party. One felt a specific relief that we got rid of that baghora. I don't even want to say his name, and I sensed that we as a nation can now collect ourselves and move forward.
I am not in favour of Imran Khan either. But the way Army handled the situation was anti-people and lead to chaos. They simply made him a hero when he was losing in the by-elections due to poor performance.

I am not in favour of Imran Khan either. But the way Army handled the situation was anti-people and lead to chaos. They simply made him a hero when he was losing in the by-elections due to poor performance.
People kinda forget one thing. Covid time situation wasn't that good around the globe what ever people like to say PTI handheld covid much better compared to majority developed countries with deeper pockets.
Country like Pakistan where social doesn't even exist. Pakistan did decent.

Sadly boots will never give up and change, why it's not about constitution or the People or the country it's very simple MONEY. Army runs multi billion dollar empire. Because of the monopoly they just need to make sure other businesses are not successful and they don't have to compete in open and fair market.

People kinda forget one thing. Covid time situation wasn't that good around the globe what ever people like to say PTI handheld covid much better compared to majority developed countries with deeper pockets.
Country like Pakistan where social doesn't even exist. Pakistan did decent.

Sadly boots will never give up and change, why it's not about constitution or the People or the country it's very simple MONEY. Army runs multi billion dollar empire. Because of the monopoly they just need to make sure other businesses are not successful and they don't have to compete in open and fair market.
People say this on social media and I heard it too. But then the social media is completely under the control of PTI fanboys, mostly 16-17 year olds. The numbers don’t suggest that we did better than most nations such as our neighbouring nations of Bangladesh or India

The girl who lost her life , while she was travelling with her (Theele wala father) on motor bike because a Rich Director of Ahmed Gul company , was drugged up and driving a SUV 140km/hr as per video evidence killed them

1724766794147.png

Our Rangers /Police came and helped the Killer to safety

Every one watched the Rangers they provided VIP protocol to the killer. The dead bodies of the Father and this girl laid un-attended on ground , no one even had put a cover on their body

All of the ranger and police were busy , protecting the killer I saw the video it is all over social media

Poor man , sold Papad , on road and was trying to educate his daughter who was quite talented and well educated

If people did not shared these "Real News" on social media , we would not know the real face of failure of our society

Last edited:
Fake optimism and chooran selling. If they wanted to change - they would have after Dhaka fall in 1971.

Poor performance? Name any leader with a better performance than Imran Khan. I am amazed after so much has happened and people are still anti Imran.

But then the social media is completely under the control of PTI fanboys, mostly 16-17 year olds.
Also known as “digital terrorists” in top army leadership - because they don’t allow army’s chooran selling anymore! 😂

Poor performance? Name any leader with a better performance than Imran Khan. I am amazed after so much has happened and people are still anti Imran.
Norwegian bro, I have known you for too many years to argue about PTI’s performance. Your sheer love for PTI will outweigh the logic so I will save myself from it.

PS: I have discussed it in the past so wouldn’t want to repeat again n again. When Khan was in power, our economy was struggling and it was being justified by PTI loyalists on old pdf that it’s because of Covid. They also ignored our poor foreign policy which lead to fracture of relationship with our friendly nations. UAE was demanding for money it had deposited in Pakistani bank with immediate notice, the Saudis refused to rollover 1 billion dollars and the Chinese were reluctant to discuss CPEC with countless allegations and accusations. They had literally halted the CPEC and its dedicated office was closed and people were discussing if CPEC is dead. The inflation was skyrocketed and PTI was losing all the by-elections.

You forgot these times, I didn’t.

Having said that I have a sympathy with Imran Khan for having been treated unfairly and he is kept behind the bar for the crime he did not commit.

I am not going to reply below this post as I am busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back