Arshad Nadeem Wins Gold Medal for Pakistan

All the great mojo and kudos you gave to Chopra back in Tokyo @Waz

It was not forgotten my friend and now it has helped carry your countryman to his gold now.

I hope it spurs larger inspiration and renaissance in region to continue to invest and train in athletics and many more manner of sports.

Our countries have the talent like any other, we need the investment and commitment that is all.

Congrats to Pakistan. Very well done, I was watching this all live!

According to the news 118 year Javelin record.

Don't Trust ARY News too much. Probably wrong information. Not world record but Olympic record and after 16 years not 118 years. The javelin throw world record still remains with Czech Republic's Jan Železný. He threw his WR of 98,48 in 1996 in Jena, Germany. The previous best record of Olympics belonged to Andreas Thordkilsen of Norway, who threw the javelin at a distance of 90.57 metres during the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

Don't Trust ARY News too much. Probably wrong information. Not world record but Olympic record and after 16 years not 118 years. The javelin throw world record still remains with Czech Republic's Jan Železný. He threw his WR of 98,48 in 1996 in Jena, Germany. The previous best record of Olympics belonged to Andreas Thordkilsen of Norway, who threw the javelin at a distance of 90.57 metres during the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
He scored a 92.97m, it's official mate.

That puts him at Olympic record, but second place for all-time global record

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back