As China Unleashes 80,000-Ton Fujian, India’s Ex-Naval Chief Wants France’s Help To Construct Nuke-Powered Aircraft Carrier

France needs to do everything it can for money, because it had to maintain a high standard of living. They are up their eyeballs in debt with limited means of paying it off and a social contract to maintain.

True, I am eagerly waiting for the rise of China. Hopefully China will remove the influence of USA in the Muslim World.

Innovation and being at the cutting edge is costly. Having said that, it’s overly inflated, but you don’t attract the best in the world to this research without incentivizes.
I suspect the cost if not in manpower but rather corporate profits.

True, I am eagerly waiting for the rise of China. Hopefully China will remove the influence of USA in the Muslim World.
Only Muslims can change the influence. Better to aspire to be self sufficient and independent as much as possible, the way China does.

Remember China won’t save anyone, they aren’t that kind of power to start with and they are beholden to their own people’s aspirations of high living standards and social harmony.

Only Muslims can change the influence. Better to aspire to be self sufficient and independent as much as possible, the way China does.

Remember China won’t save anyone, they aren’t that kind of power to start with and they are beholden to their own people’s aspirations of high living standards and social harmony.
True, Allah only helps those who help themselves. We need to be self-sufficient. I agree with you there.

I suspect the cost if not in manpower but rather corporate profits.
Costs on the face of it look absurd, but they fund an ecosystem of companies to do R&D that can have civilian applications as well as feed into military projects.

My friend use to check circuit boards for F-15s at the Boeing plant in Los Angeles. He said they would throw out a board out if there was even the slightest chance of fault. He might have to throw out 100 boards to get one perfect board. Sure it’s costly, but the dud rate for American weapons is now very low. Not to be blunt but Does China have that kind of quality control? American platforms are reliable and last for decades, and sometimes you need that platform to be just that little bit better than the other guys stuff to make the difference.

Costs on the face of it look absurd, but they fund an ecosystem of companies to do R&D that can have civilian applications as well as feed into military projects.

My friend use to check circuit boards for F-15s at the Boeing plant in Los Angeles. He said they would throw out a board out if there was even the slightest chance of fault. He might have to throw out 100 boards to get one perfect board. Sure it’s costly, but the dud rate for American weapons is now very low. Not to be blunt but Does China have that kind of quality control? American platforms are reliable and last for decades, and sometimes you need that platform to be just that little bit better than the other guys stuff to make the difference.

I have confidence in Chinese weapons produced after 2010s when most new quality controls were in place and you can see this based on feedback. Even after throwing out the boards, the profits for these companies are absurdly high.

Take a look at the loading of the J-15 on the aircraft carrier
2 KD-88 1440KG
2 pieces YJ91 1340KG
2 pieces PL-12 400KG
Bullshit and wrong data.
KD-88 is 600 KG (0.6 tonne) so 2x KD-88 is 1200 KG
YJ-91 (copy of Kh-31P) is 600 KG so 2x YJ-91 is 1200 KG
PL-12 is 180KG so 2x PL-12 is 360 KG

Total loadout of this configuration is 2760KG.

Mig-29K deployed on Indian carrier can carry

I bet you can't get one
Photos of fighter jets on an Indian aircraft carrier carrying the same payload.

LOL!

4 x B-8M launcher having 20 S-8 rockets 4x(160 + 20*15.2)=4x464=1856
2 x R-73 = 2x105= 210KG
1 x drop tank = 760 KG
Total 2826
1715058197545.png

2 x Kh35E (2x520 = 1040KG)
2 x R77 (2x 175 = 350KG)
2 x R73 (2x105 = 210KG)
1 x drop tank (760 KG)
2320 KG
1715058163689.png

2x R-73 (2x105 = 210KG)
2x Kh-35E (2x520 = 1040KG)
3x drop tanks (3*760KG = 2280KG)
Total 3500+KG
1715058267553.png

Last edited:
Are muslims impotent or what? They need atheist Chinese to save them from USA? What if Chinese impose their secular pure science based values? There were conflicts already in culture when some muslims working for Chinese bosses complained how Chinese do not allow time for 5 times prayer or to observe fasting.

It may end up much worse. Muslims should save themselves by themselves.

Just like post Soviet Russia selling off its tech piece by piece, France will sell its tech to India bit by bit over the next 30 years.
Thankfully, french technology is much better. Trouble is I highly doubt Indian industry is even anywhere close to absorb anything that french might be willing to transfer. India only recently started to use plans of Bofors guns it got in late 80s / early 90s for making even artillery pieces locally.

Thats the standard of Indian industrial base.

Check what semiconductors we import, do you know the difference? Do you even have a working fab? The one in chandigarh was burnt down right? You sure you didn't buy the silicon from Israel and assembled it? Lol
So China is on same level as India? LOL!

And yes, India has a working fab that produces semi conductor chip at Mohali using a dated 180 nm process with 200 mm wafer size.
It also has other speciality semiconductor processes at other cities (like GaAs at hyderabad).

Last edited:
Are muslims impotent or what? They need atheist Chinese to save them from USA? What if Chinese impose their secular pure science based values? There were conflicts already in culture when some muslims working for Chinese bosses complained how Chinese do not allow time for 5 times prayer or to observe fasting.

It may end up much worse. Muslims should save themselves by themselves.
Yeah, Hindus in India treat Muslims much better eh.

Since you complained of alleged Chinese ill-treatments of Muslims and you are an Indian.
I never said any thing about ill-treatment of Muslim by Chinese.

I only said that some muslims complain about workplace rules in Chinese run businesses. Its not ill treatment exactly. If you do not agree to workplace rules, you can always choose not to work for that business.

Its a simple cultural conflict between what atheist Chinese values and traditionalist Muslim's values.

So China is on same level as India? LOL!

And yes, India has a working fab that produces semi conductor chip at Mohali using a dated 180 nm process with 200 mm wafer size.
It also has other speciality semiconductor processes at other cities (like GaAs at hyderabad).
Nope, and that's what I was telling boy genius here. At least you know your level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back