Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

Wasted time and energy to engage in US politic.
Exactly. They yap and flap their gobs at Russia/ China/ Iran.......but theys just the same.

All stage managed drama.

He isn't though and we know it.
Are they really that desperate?
Exactly. Trump is going to win it hands down. A big majority too. There is no doubt that his enemies want him gone.
It's the best thing they could have done for Trump right now. Well,of course by him surviving.

Are they really that desperate?

It's the best thing they could have done for Trump right now. Well,of course by him surviving.

Grandpa Joe was already helping Trump win the elections. This incident has further solidified Trump's position. Like Trump once infamously said, even if I kill a man in this square they will elect me. Guess what, we are back to those days.

Grandpa Joe was already helping Trump win the elections. This incident has further solidified Trump's position. Like Trump once infamously said, even if I kill a man in this square they will elect me. Guess what, we are back to those days.
This is huge political theater.......just watch who da home brewed gunman gets hand picked to be paraded on CNN/ Fox/ BBC........:p

Thank god I don't live in the chutiya west anymore....... :p

You know,I blame all that leftist-liberal media and celebrities for their vicious attacks. They had been portraying Trump as a kind of an evil dictator,a monster,an idiot,a racist,an incompetent leader,a failed buisenessman,a warmonger etc. You know,they have been portraying him kind of like Hitler and making it sound as if he will put immigrants,democrats and gays in labor camps and start ruling like a dictator.

All this is their fault. They are the ones to blame.

You know,I blame all that leftist-liberal media and celebrities for their vicious attacks. They had been portraying Trump as a kind of an evil dictator,a monster,an idiot,a racist,an incompetent leader,a failed buisenessman,a warmonger etc. You know,they have been portraying him kind of like Hitler and making it sound as if he will put immigrants,democrats and gays in labor camps and start ruling like a dictator.

Trump is making a solid comeback. The smear campaign didn't work and in fact backfired.

Martyr Trump bhai........

Oh bhaaaanchhhhhhh........ :p

Jungli khota.
Why are you polluting the forum with shit like this? Grow up and just stop it - next post you will be banned when you lower the tone.

Na bro
Definitely not staged. Clearly he was frightened to crap. Someone missed his skull by 2 inches. Frighteningly close

Indeed. This cannot be staged. More likely a genuine attempt to kill Trump.

First of all, I don't think this will change anything. Most people in the right don't really support him, and people in the center don't really care about him being assassinated, and I only care because the poor secret service who is going to take a bullet for him, and I am a republican.

Second of all, he is going to be a dictator because that's what he said.

Again, this is one part of the duo in this election we don't really want as an American. Him dying will just be that, probably better for the GOP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back