Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

This incident has an airy similarity with the Immi assassination attempt. If Trump comes to power in November and his attention turns to Pak, he will definitely sympathise with IK and the establishment may come under pressure.

The generals are going to sweat for sure.

The people on the right don't support him? Wtf?
No, the people on the right don't support him, look at the number of GOP primary 2020 and 2024. He had over 93% in 2020, before Haley drop out, he had around 56%, and 76.4 AFTER she dropped out, so he still lost about 20 points even after Haley calls it quit

The problem is, GOP situation is like what happened with the Tory in the UK, Trump is the Reform Party, GOP needed Trump very much like Troy needed the reform to challenge the government and now the Reform splitted from the Tory and took a big chunk (almost half) of the vote out, even tho they only loses 4 seats to the Reform, they loses very big because they don't have enough vote in most other seats. GOP and Trump are the same, GOP can't let trump leave and run as an independent, that will split the vote between them and Trump, both don't get to rules.

That does not mean GOP supported Trump. A lot of republican I know thinking of what I was thinking "Oh, so close, very close" and I don't mean how close his shot missed.

Last edited:
If this is a handgun round, then either they let him in or SS try to kill their principal, handgun round means close range, effectively between 15-20 meters, you can't get that close to the Pres and ex-Pres without being searched by the Secret Service.
That's a really good observation, the EX secret service, ex ATF agent expert just went by the sound of the shots on live TV.

Seems to be atleast one dead in the crowd who is not the shooter.

Trump is anti establishment
He does his own thing

He's not as evil as the faceless establishment puppeteers of the living carcus Biden.

Trump should win. He is good for Pakistan 🇵🇰

That's a really good observation, the EX secret service, ex ATF agent expert just went by the sound of the shots on live TV.

Seems to be atleast one dead in the crowd who is not the shooter.
I don't know, some subsonic rifle round sounded like pistol round, I haven't heard that so I wouldn't know.

It depends on the angle and depended on the skill, but another observation I want to make is if this is a handgun round, unless he really don't know how to shoot, it's very hard to miss that close.

Reactions: MLK
similar story to in
The generals are going to sweat for sure.

If trump comes to power, he will tear through pakistani establishment..

View attachment 55581

Love him or hate him, this photo will go down in the history books
This pic is probably the best campaign ad so far.

It's like he's saying "They mocked me,they failed. I defended your rights,they tried to jail me. I fought this rotten,corrupt establishment,they tried to kill me. We're doing this together!"

I hope he is safe.

shocking news. People were comparing him with Kennedy and I guess now it is making more sense why they do it

Trump shot in ear. Shooter and one audience member killed. Trump is not seriously injured.

This pic is probably the best campaign ad so far.

It's like he's saying "They mocked me,they failed. I fought for your rights,they tried to jail me. I fought this rotten,corrupt establishment,they tried to kill me. We're doing this together!"

I don’t like Trump, but that’s a badass photo.

I don't know, some subsonic rifle round sounded like pistol round, I haven't heard that so I wouldn't know.

It depends on the angle and depended on the skill, but another observation I want to make is if this is a handgun round, unless he really don't know how to shoot, it's very hard to miss that close.

Axios reporter said this

To much information, we'll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back