Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

Never underestimate the sympathy card, Trumpy will get that especially with those undecided voters. This literally is the nail im the coffin for biden.
Nah, it's not. I would imagine a lot more American will say "good riddance" if he really did died.

I don't like Biden and think he should retire and get someone younger and less "forgetful" to be the candidate, and I hope to god Trump think of this "assassination" attempt seriously and drop out. We need an election that make sense, not an AARP race

Trump is anti war. The elites will never allow him to be president. Either he gets jailed or he gets assassinated. America is run by the weapons companies.

Nah, it's not. I would imagine a lot more American will say "good riddance" if he really did died.

I don't like Biden and think he should retire and get someone younger and less "forgetful" to be the candidate, and I hope to god Trump think of this "assassination" attempt seriously and drop out. We need an election that make sense, not an AARP race
I beg to differ, Trump is a egomaniac he will never drop out especially with all the attention he will get now, his going to lap this up and quieten allot of people.

Get ready for a Trump presidency, unless his assassinated or jailed its on.

Trump is anti war. The elites will never allow him to be president. Either he gets jailed or he gets assassinated. America is run by the weapons companies.
Trump is Anti War with Russia. He is very pro war with China and Iran. The difference between the two American parties is that they disagree which countries they need to destroy to feed their empire and defence industry.

The gunman believed to have been behind the attempted assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump Saturday was shot and killed by Secret Service, sources told The Post.

The shooter, identified as a Chinese man, was in a sniper position located hundreds of yards away from Trump’s podium in Butler, Pa. as he spoke to a campaign crowd, sources said.

I beg to differ, Trump is a egomaniac he will never drop out especially with all the attention he will get now, his going to lap this up and quieten allot of people.

Get ready for a Trump presidency, unless his assassinated or jailed its on.
The only way Trump can be president is Biden kept on this race. If they nominate anyone but Biden, they will sure win this.

Nobody like Trump here, a lot of the undecided are what we called "Double Hater", they don't like Biden as much as Trump, and I will say, the timing is just too much of a coincident, don't you think? It's very close to RNC (like a week) and yesterday Baldwin case got tossed.

Trump is Anti War with Russia. He is very pro war with China and Iran. The difference between the two American parties is that they disagree which countries they need to destroy to feed their empire and defence industry.

Trump is very careful when it comes to war. Biden is wreckless. Biden's policy will eventually lead to nuclear war. Trump ended war in Afghanistan.

Just spoke on the phone to Ambassador Kip Tom, who was sitting in the front row at the Trump rally. He told me he believes there were two shooters, saying shots at President Trump came from different directions. He also saw others get hit. He also said he saw "gun smoke." - Katie Pavlich

The only way Trump can be president is Biden kept on this race. If they nominate anyone but Biden, they will sure win this.

Nobody like Trump here, a lot of the undecided are what we called "Double Hater", they don't like Biden as much as Trump, and I will say, the timing is just too much of a cocident, don't you think? It's very close to RNC (like a week) and yesterday Baldwin case got tossed.
Unfortunate for the Democrats biden is too full of himself so unless a doctor rules his medically unfit to work his going to cling on.

To me right now it does not seem like a conspiracy attempt to win him votes, seems some incompetence at play, trump has attended lots of these kind of open rallys they must pose a risk especially the ones out in the open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back