Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

The second shots were from the Secret Service killing the shooter on the rooftop
I heard 3 gunshots initially

then many seconds later there is confirmation of 'shooter down'

2-3 members in audience hit, consistent with 3 shots fired by shooter before he was neutralised

lol, only stupid think Trumps are going to end war in Middle East.

Nethanyahu have a speed dial and a direct line to trump, think about what he would do, and can do, when Trump was in power. lol
All US Presidents are devoutly subservient to Zionism/Israel. But Trump was certainly more fanatically pro-Messianic Zionism than any other US President. His Jewish son in law is even complicit in illegal Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank.

No they didn’t, the war in Ukraine has been active for two and a half years. They still have $10B in direct drawdown authority and more in USAI funding.

Russia doubled defense budget this year. Whatever the US gives pales in comparison to Russian budget.

lol, only stupid think Trumps are going to end war in Middle East.

Nethanyahu have a speed dial and a direct line to trump, think about what he would do, and can do, when Trump was in power. lol
Netanyahu has betrayed trump and Trump called him out on it. its not that rosy anymore

All US Presidents are devoutly subservient to Zionism/Israel. But Trump was certainly more fanatically pro-Messianic Zionism than any other US President. His Jewish son in law is even complicit in illegal Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank.

every american govt is complicit in settlement… its is their long hypocritical policy

6363be16ff27460018ed61ef

View attachment 55592

Khan and Trump both hated by deep state usurpers.

Last edited:
Russia doubled defense budget this year. Whatever the US gives pales in comparison to Russian budget.
Russia total military budget for 2023 is $100 billion (not just for Ukraine war, for upkeep, maintenance, development, R&D etc for entire Russian military)

so far USA has sent $80.8 billion aid to Ukraine and Europe has sent $110 billion. That's around $190.8 billion in 2.5 years since the war started ($76 billion per year).

That's 76% of Russian's entire military budget and does not include Ukraine's own military budget.

I am not so sure that these numbers are favourable to Russia. Likely will become favourable in the long-term but currently not the case.

Netanyahu has betrayed trump and Trump called him out on it. its not that rosy anymore
Well, most think tank didn't agree with you

View attachment 55586

View attachment 55587

And who can forget the debate when Trump said

View attachment 55588

I don't know what "Finish the problem" mean, but I guess that is not going to be good news for Palestinian..

you're talking about the guy who uses "Palestinian" as a slur / insult during presidential debates

he doesn't view Palestinians as humans

Russia total military budget for 2023 is $100 billion (not just for Ukraine war, for upkeep, maintenance, development, R&D etc for entire Russian military)

so far USA has sent $80.8 billion aid to Ukraine and Europe has sent $110 billion. That's around $190.8 billion in 2.5 years since the war started ($76 billion per year).

That's 76% of Russian's entire military budget and does not include Ukraine's own military budget.

I am not so sure that these numbers are favourable to Russia. Likely will become favourable in the long-term but currently not the case.

You have to take costs into account. A bullet costs 10 times less in Russia compared to the US. On top of that, no Abrams has been built since 1992, no Bradley has been built since 1995, no M109 has been built since 1999. Meanwhile, Russia still builds tanks and artillery pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back