Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

"Malice Or Massive Incompetence": Erik Prince Gives Detailed Assessment Of Secret Service Failure​

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, JUL 15, 2024 - 04:33 AM
Update (1420ET): Former Navy Seal and Blackwater founder Erik Prince gave a detailed assessment of yesterday's Secret Service debacle in the wake of a failed assassination attempt on former President Trump.

1721275289262.png

Special apologise to @j_hungary as we lost so much of useful discussion in this thread.

Upgrading the forum software was a mistake as many plugins and styles were not compatible and I wasted at least 50 hours trying to fix it. The last time I checked we had over 500 posts in this thread, unfortunately we lost this treasure of technical discussion
You doing a needed role even if filled with mine fields that spew out brickbats
I used to run BBS long time ago before WWW and Internet appeared.
That was in mid 70s.

Time where acoustic couplers were used. Dont ask me to explain what is unexplainable unless you came from that era. And if you did, you never going to ask either.

I can cry at the hours I spend and the shit that hit me for the hours on that thankless , and unpaid , job

If this was the result of the Secret Service increasing security, following warnings, god knows how inept they would normally be. I'm no conspiracy theorist but for once I do wonder just what those at the top of the Security Services were actually doing, were they complicit in assisting the gunman or just inept, either way those at the top should be looking for new jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back