Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

Communists lost in Germany to Nazis because of Reichstag fire. Assassinating Trump only backfires for Demos.

Well, most think tank didn't agree with you

View attachment 55586

View attachment 55587

And who can forget the debate when Trump said

View attachment 55588

I don't know what "Finish the problem" mean, but I guess that is not going to be good news for Palestinian..
Finish the problem as in stop pissing off the world and stop bombing Gaza.

Biden is a Stalin wannabe.

Can Biden win? Donors weigh in as concern over campaign sours voters​

Biden is a Stalin wannabe.

Dems have 'known all along' Biden is 'in serious decline': GOP senator​

More lies and propaganda.

'I have nothing to do with them': Trump's lies about Project 2025 exposed​

Let the Demo tears flow.

‘Gross and getting worse’: Trump allies step up racist, sexist attacks on Kamala Harris​

[18/07, 06:34] M C: https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1813699312616108420?t=j37Dx13p2DgLkf0BSObQiA&s=08
[18/07, 06:34] M C: Biden gets wuhaned
[18/07, 10:12] Mountain Dragon 🏔🐲: That is as fake as Pedophile Genocidal Joe is. Trying desperately to wring votes away from that shot ear.
[18/07, 10:19] Sp: Maybe it's also to keep him from doing more political damage to himself
[18/07, 10:26] Mountain Dragon 🏔🐲: Never mind if they got to lie and lie. That is so natural for Whitehouse mafia and clowns to do. Russia started the war in Ukraine and not USA. Genocide and slavery in Xinjiang. Zionist Lebensraumers are not genociding on kids and children. LBGTQXYZ very good and healthy

Special apologise to @j_hungary as we lost so much of useful discussion in this thread.

Upgrading the forum software was a mistake as many plugins and styles were not compatible and I wasted at least 50 hours trying to fix it. The last time I checked we had over 500 posts in this thread, unfortunately we lost this treasure of technical discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back