Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

First, they tried to jail Trump. After that failed, they tried to kill Trump.

American politics is like the politics of a banana Republic and has been for a while now

They have the choice of a dementia patient or a utter grifter like trump

Lucky no one behind him got hit. There were lots of people behind him.

Doubt it, unlike banana republic of Pakistan USA is actually proper democracy with developed institutions. USA establishment doesn't need to reign in Trump like that. Mean while Imran Khan went full retard by end of his tenure.
what a low life imbecile you are..

Na bro
Definitely not staged. Clearly he was frightened to crap. Someone missed his skull by 2 inches. Frighteningly close
Apparently the stupid shooter a used small caliber handgun.
First of all, I don't think this will change anything. Most people in the right don't really support him, and people in the center don't really care about him being assassinated, and I only care because the poor secret service who is going to take a bullet for him, and I am a republican.

Second of all, he is going to be a dictator because that's what he said.
An ex secret service and ATF agent said on ABC live that he believes the shooter used a Simunition round fired by a very small caliber handgun. What do you think?

Several shots have been fired at the Trump rally. Trump seems to have been shot. Appears to be a superficial wound, by the looks of it. Waiting for confirmation.

Blood can be seen at the ear and face of Trump.

 UPDATE
It's now confirmed that the shooter has been gunned down.

UPDATE
It appears to be a ricochet that hit Trump, will make a full recovery according to ABC live right now.
This is stage drama like wwe using some sharp blades first gun shot sound then Nearby his man most probably used some sharp knife or blade lil bleed his ear
Trump have experienced of such kind of drama and games from wwe

First of all, I don't think this will change anything. Most people in the right don't really support him, and people in the center don't really care about him being assassinated, and I only care because the poor secret service who is going to take a bullet for him, and I am a republican.

Second of all, he is going to be a dictator because that's what he said.

Again, this is one part of the duo in this election we don't really want as an American. Him dying will just be that, probably better for the GOP.
The people on the right don't support him? Wtf?

Apparently the stupid shooter a used small caliber handgun.

An ex secret service and ATF agent said on ABC live that he believes the shooter used a Simunition round fired by a very small caliber handgun. What do you think?
If this is a handgun round, then either they let him in or SS try to kill their principal, handgun round means close range, effectively between 15-20 meters, you can't get that close to the Pres and ex-Pres without being searched by the Secret Service.

Reactions: MLK
This incident has an airy similarity with the Immi assassination attempt. If Trump comes to power in November and his attention turns to Pak, he will definitely sympathise with IK and the establishment may come under pressure.

First, they tried to jail Trump. After that failed, they tried to kill Trump.
The heck you're doing here? I thought you were banned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back