Balochistan Terrorism Watch

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
According to the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies’ (PICSS) monthly security assessment released on July 31, the security situation deteriorated most significantly in Balochistan in the country last month.

The overall death toll increased by 241pc in Balochistan, from 109 in June to 372 in July, the report said.

Security personnel deaths in Balochistan increased from six in June to 62 in July, representing a rise of 933pc.

Terrorist deaths rose from 75 to 238, while civilian deaths increased by 93pc, from 28 to 54. Eighteen members of peace committees were also killed in the province.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 

Over 9 terrorists killed in Balochistan IBOs: state media

News Desk Saleem Shahid
August 18, 2026

QUETTA: Security forces have killed more than nine terrorists in intelligence-based operations (IBO) in Balochistan, state media reported on Tuesday.

The operations were conducted in Ziarat, Harnai and Surab under Operation Rad-ul-Fitna 3, according to Pakistan TV, which said that arms and ammunition were recovered from the slain terrorists.

Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi commended the security forces after the operation, according to a statement issued by his ministry on X.

“The interior minister commended the professional capabilities of the security forces for sending more than nine terrorists of Fitna-al-Hindustan to hell,” it added.

The statement further quoted Naqvi as saying that operations against Fitna-al-Hindustan and Fitna-al-Khawarij were under way with full force and will continue.

Tuesday’s operations are the latest in a string of actions being taken as Balochistan continues to grapple with security challenges.

The state uses the term Fitna-al-Khawarij for the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and has designated Balochistan-based groups as Fitna-al-Hindustan to highlight India’s alleged role in terrorism and destabilisation across Pakistan.

On Monday, two terrorists were killed and three others were injured in an IBO in the Killi Zaik area of Balochistan.

It came a day after security forces killed seven terrorists during an IBO in Kharan’s Lajay area under.

On Saturday, security forces had killed 10 terrorists and injured many others in an IBO in the Shor Pard area of Balochistan’s Khuzdar district.

That followed the killing of at least 18 terrorists in Balochistan’s Surab district, including eight in a premature detonation, according to the military’s media affairs wing.

According to the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies’ (PICSS) monthly security assessment released on July 31, the security situation deteriorated most significantly in Balochistan in the country last month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top