Bangladesh Air Force

Shortsighted to say the least. I agree. Those jets probably cucked our negotiation power with Russia for twin engine jets

The Yak-130 can be used to train for any type of 4th generation plane and so it does not immediately give Russia any advantage as being the supplier of 4th generation fighters.

The Yak-130 can be used to train for any type of 4th generation plane and so it does not immediately give Russia any advantage as being the supplier of 4th generation fighters.
That’s true but 3 crashed already so we’re losing pilots to attrition and tbh yak avionics is similar to sukhoi so familiarity also matters… which airforce probably didn’t plan ahead of. Tbh Indian intervention have kept the airforce behind

Thought I share this with you guys, the information is legit. Air Force chief had said it wouldn’t take more than 10 years for a home grown jet fighter. All we need is money, we got more than enough engineers and pilots who are not getting enough air time and

While BAF breaks all sorts of thumbtwiddling records:

Egypt to replace F-16s with J-10Cs

While BAF breaks all sorts of thumbtwiddling records:

Egypt to replace F-16s with J-10Cs

I don't think we will get anything until a new democratically elected govt comes in.

In the meantime I hope we at least bolster our multi layered SAM systems. In fact that should be priority anyway before getting high end fighters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back