Bangladesh Socio-Political Crisis 2024

Is this for real?

It is being claimed now by his brother. In general, I avoid conspiracy. But it is hard to argue with visual evidence. there are some legitimate old photos and video of major Bazlul Huda's dead body when it was sent to his home after execution. Which clearly shows, his throat is stiched up and down. (I won't recommend watching those, i already ruined my afternoon) Nobody needs stiches on their throats like that if executed through hanging. Several Doctors explicitly commented that, there is no way those are from autopsy. I won't be surprised if it is true.

Not so funny. Don't troll.
No, you just described a scene out of a bollywood movie.. so even though I believe truth is many times stranger than fiction.. you need to back up those claims.

I'm dismissing it as 'fog of war' BS for now

No, you just described a scene out of a bollywood movie.. so even though I believe truth is many times stranger than fiction.. you need to back up those claims.

I'm dismissing it as 'fog of war' BS for now

It would be inappropriate to post some of the evidence. Read the post above.

It would be inappropriate to post some of the evidence. Read the post above.
BS, there is no evidence of your wild claims of Hasina having put her feet on the guy's chest as she watched the execution.. :LOL:

that he may have been tortured and executed.. possible.

BS, there is no evidence of your wild claims of Hasina having put her feet on the guy's chest as she watched the execution.. :LOL:

Of course you are an idiot. Did I say there is evidence hassina putting his feet on the victim during execution? Also, that wasn't my 'wild claim.' Instead of making a fool of yourself, read my second post above.

that he may have been tortured and executed.. possible.

That is BD in a nutshell.

Too many people out to settle scores with the old regime.

While it may theoretically be true, the chances are lower than being struck by lighting twice as you go home after work.

Hope the new government does not go for a witch hunt of the AL and their supporters/collaborators as otherwise BD will be back to its old self.

Hope the new government does not go for a witch hunt of the AL and their supporters/collaborators as otherwise BD will be back to its old self.

Yeah, great idea. They should let go of the well known killers and murderers!

There will hunt as promised by the law minister. Every single one of them would be brought to justice.

Of course you are an idiot. Did I say there is evidence hassina putting his feet on the victim during execution? Also, that wasn't my 'wild claim.'
"Apperantly, she gone into the prison during an engineered electricity blackout and ordered...."

your words.. horrible rumor-mongering at any rate, even if not technically a claim.

"Apperantly, she gone into the prison during an engineered electricity blackout and ordered...."

your words.. horrible rumor-mongering at any rate, even if not technically a claim.

I literally said, it was his brother's claim. But clearly you have comprehension issue.

It is being claimed now by his brother. In general, I avoid conspiracy. But it is hard to argue with visual evidence. there are some legitimate old photos and video of major Bazlul Huda's dead body when it was sent to his home after execution. Which clearly shows, his throat is stiched up and down. (I won't recommend watching those, i already ruined my afternoon) Nobody needs stiches on their throats like that if executed through hanging. Several Doctors explicitly commented that, there is no way those are from autopsy. I won't be surprised if it is true.

Yeah, great idea. They should let go of the well known killers and murderers!

There will hunt as promised by the law minister. Every single one of them would be brought to justice.

Look up what “witch hunt” is as you clearly do not understand what that means.

The brother would of course hold a personal grudge and so should be taken as a least reliable source.

We should be avoiding posting claims that are so wild from sources like this.

Last edited:
Look up what “witch hunt” is as you clearly do not understand what that means.

I know very well what witch hunt means. But I just think you are trying to be apologetic for BAL criminals. I didn't forget how you suddenly flip after the revolution.

Last edited:
Far-right spreads false claims about Muslim attacks in Bangladesh

In the wake of Sheikh Hasina's resignation, far-right accounts spread false claims about Muslim attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh.

Hindutvatis and their brother Tommy Robinson spreading blatant lies.

I know very well what witch hunt means. But I just think you are trying to be apologetic for BAL criminals. I didn't forget how you suddenly flip after the revolution.

I never “flipped” and just have accepted that BD has entered a new “post-Hasina” era. No point trying to turn the clock back now as that is not productive.

I hope the new BD is successful even if that is without the AL.

It is called putting the national interest before personal whims and desires.

BD needs to mainly punish those at the top who were involved in the worse human rights abuses and corruption but this must also include looking back 2 decades to what BNP-Jammat were up to as well. When those two were in power BD was also a highly corrupt and state-sanctioned thuggery place.

One sided justice is no justice at all and will mean that BD ends up in a worse position than when Hasina was in power.

I never “flipped” and just have accepted that BD has entered a new “post-Hasina” era. No point trying to turn the clock back now as that is not productive.

I hope the new BD is successful even if that is without the AL.

It is called putting the national interest before personal whims and desires.

BD needs to mainly punish those at the top who were involved in the worse human rights abuses and corruption but this must also include looking back 2 decades to what BNP-Jammat were up to as well. When those two were in power BD was also a highly corrupt and state-sanctioned thuggery place.

One sided justice is no justice at all and will mean that BD ends up in a worse position than when Hasina was in power.

Again, good ol' BNP-Jamaat song. Hassina already said that sh*t enough. We don't need to hear it anymore. Your false equivalency won't fool anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back