Bangladesh Socio-Political Crisis 2024

Again, good ol' BNP-Jamaat song. Hassina already said that sh*t enough. We don't need to hear it anymore. Your false equivalency won't fool anyone.

Were you even alive last time BNP-Jammat was in power?

It was not a glorious chapter in BD history and they were so bad that the BA had to take charge of the country for 2 years.

Let everyone face justice for serious crimes and let us not pre-judge who was worse at this stage. Better to keep an open mind.

Running a third world country is not as easy as a developed one and some of the issue was that they were in power for 15 years in one stretch.

It is being claimed now by his brother. In general, I avoid conspiracy. But it is hard to argue with visual evidence. there are some legitimate old photos and video of major Bazlul Huda's dead body when it was sent to his home after execution. Which clearly shows, his throat is stiched up and down. (I won't recommend watching those, i already ruined my afternoon) Nobody needs stiches on their throats like that if executed through hanging. Several Doctors explicitly commented that, there is no way those are from autopsy. I won't be surprised if it is true.

I was talking about Hasina going there and stepping on his chest. Seems kind of far fetched.

BD will be back to its old self.
LOL, your idea about Bangladesh is as good as an indian.
I know very well what witch hunt means. But I just think you are trying to be apologetic for BAL criminals. I didn't forget how you suddenly flip after the revolution.
Maybe he is a member of Awami League UK branch. If you notice, you will see BAL members are acting just like him these days...

LOL, your idea about Bangladesh is as good as an indian.

Maybe he is a member of Awami League UK branch. If you notice, you will see BAL members are acting just like him these days...
That was unkind and unfounded. Please let us not get hysterical.

BS, there is no evidence of your wild claims of Hasina having put her feet on the guy's chest as she watched the execution.. :LOL:

that he may have been tortured and executed.. possible.

She is a psychopath
There are strong romours she when ordered the Army Chief to shoot civillians and he hesitatet to shoot civillians, she shouted to him «Tomra guli chalao na ka» … «why arent you shooting the protesters!»

Watched.

I have no doubt she is a psychopath. I was just wondering if she really put her foot on his check while his throat was being slit.
I would say it's a possibility. Major M Bazlul Huda was slaughtered instead of using usual execution procedure of Bangladesh. Why?

She is a psychopath
There are strong romours she when ordered the Army Chief to shoot civillians and he hesitatet to shoot civillians, she shouted to him «Tomra guli chalao na ka» … «why arent you shooting the protesters!»

To be fair that would be standard across all countries in order to protect the PM’s personal safety.

The reason BA did not protect her personally is the prior unjustified use of force against peaceful student protestors, that led to the deaths of hundreds and injury of thousands.

She exhibits a narcissistic personality and was no doubt very brutal/petty towards anyone that she considers a threat to her, her family or AL in general. We cannot say for sure whether she is a psychopath.

To be fair that would be standard across all countries in order to protect the PM’s personal safety.

The reason BA did not protect her personally is the prior unjustified use of force against peaceful student protestors, that led to the deaths of hundreds and injury of thousands.

She exhibits a narcissistic personality and was no doubt very brutal/petty towards anyone that she considers a threat to her, her family or AL in general. We cannot say for sure whether she is a psychopath.

If she personally ordered the creation of Aynaghar and the killing of Hefazat in 2013, then she is pretty much a psychopath. Unfortunately no qualified psychologist will get the opportunity to diagnose her.

First seeds of defiance, spearheaded by lower judiciary

First seeds of defiance, spearheaded by lower judiciary

Really? Have a good night sleep then.
BTW, Bangladeshi "Magistrate court" do not take cases related to the constitution of Bangladesh.

While its true Bangladeshi ruling parties had tendency to repress the opposition, Hasinas rule was extraordinary to the point that BD was becoming a 1-party state. The way opposition members not only was harassed, but all the extrajudicial and bogus judicial killings of opposition members. Even party-neutral members of civil society wasnt spared.

@LeonBlack08 new grim details are emerging on how major Bazlul was killed by Hassina personally. Apperantly, she gone into the prison during an engineered electricity blackout and ordered sliting his throat while she put her leg on his chest. That bitch was total psycho. Even putting that aside, given how much innocent blood she has on her hand, I think the Interim government and the next elected government should do their maximum to bring her to justice and hang her. Also, we need to bring her son and hang that mf. He is involved in grand theft of public resource.

If India gives Hassina permanent asylum then bilateral relation should be reduced to bare minimum.

In the long run, elected government must look to hang at least 1000 from Hassina regime through legitimate trial. One third of her Cabinets. At least 50 MPs, 200 high ranking police officers who are explicit in crimes like murder and theft of public resources, several dozen justices and judge from supreme court and high court as well from district courts who were involved in judicial killing, several doezens from Bangladesh Secretariat. And several hundreds of well known BAL thugs.

After basic reforms, justice and retribution should be our first priority. There will be no weakness. People must remember for ages to come what is the punishment for crimes against your own people.

Many years ago a Bangladeshi member here in pdf told me that Hasina had a twisted mind and was fond of gory horror/slasher movies. I didn't take it seriously at the time, but after hearing all the horror stories coming out of Aynaghor, it doesn't seem too far fetched.

Agree that exemplary punishment needed for BAL party members. But I am concerned that Yunus is taking too much time to get things rolling. I heard they are finally going to start anti corruption raids.

Former Army Major Gen Ziaul Ahsan have started to confess and gave out several names of high ranking army officials like the former DGFI chief and also Hasina's defence advisor Maj Gen Tareque Siddique.

He also disclosed how they used to abduct people (opposition or anyone perceived as threat to Hasina). After the abductees were killed, the bodies would be disposed by dumping in river, railway lines, dissolving in acid/chemicals.

Maj Gen Tareque Siddiqui is still in his home in Dhaka Cantonment. I would like to see him along with current and former DGFI, DG NSI chiefs arrested along with anyone else this murderer has already named.

1724016950193.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back