Biden tells Quad allies: China 'testing us'

You must be sleeping all the time, what are BD, Nepal and Maldives saying to India recently for example ?
You must be smart to think some internal political noise really matters. Literally every single one of our neighbours are in bear defeault due to BRI. They all hoping india to bail them out. Maldives just secured a credit line to avoid default last minute from India. India extended emergency financial support to the Maldives, which is battling to avert a debt default,

Nepal even has an open border with India, I could ride a bike from India to Nepal on a bike with just my license. 😂

Bangladesh maybe too loud on PDF or social medias in reality they travel to India for even shopping 😂

I like that you were too timid to mention Sri Lanka

You must be smart to think some internal political noise really matters. Literally every single one of our neighbours are in bear defeault due to BRI. They all hoping india to bail them out. Maldives just secured a credit line to avoid default last minute from India. India extended emergency financial support to the Maldives, which is battling to avert a debt default,

Nepal even has an open border with India, I could ride a bike from India to Nepal on a bike with just my license. 😂

Bangladesh maybe too loud on PDF or social medias in reality they travel to India for even shopping 😂

I like that you were too timid to mention Sri Lanka
Lol, blame everything on China instead, typical Indian thinking and you are the savior of the region, LMAO. Maldives, your military just got kicked out there. What about SL, they are not happy with bully India too.

Last edited:
Lol, blame everything on China instead, typical Indian thinking and you are the savior of the region, LMAO. Maldives, your military just got kicked out there. What about SL, they are not happy with bully India too.
Why wouldn't I? Take both crisis in our neighbours for example. One is Sri Lanka who has a massive debt to China, another is Maldives massive debt to China. Pakistan massive debt who swallow their pride and request you to roll over debt. You can find these threads on PDF itself. 🤡

Military kicked out and replaced with secret service who fly military planes for Maldives lol!

Almost all your neighbours disagree
Which neighbor?
China has 14 neighbors, and enjoys very cordial friends with all of them barring India, the only hostile, highly militarised border out of 14.

_20231006022055-png.7382

Why wouldn't I? Take both crisis in our neighbours for example. One is Sri Lanka who has a massive debt to China, another is Maldives massive debt to China. Pakistan massive debt who swallow their pride and request you to roll over debt. You can find these threads on PDF itself. 🤡

Military kicked out and replaced with secret service who fly military planes for Maldives lol!
Lol, they owe overwhelming majority of their debts to Western countries and institutions, China lives in your Indians' minds rent free 24/7.

Last edited:
Lol, they owe overwhelming majority of their debts to Western countries and institutions, China lives in your Indians' minds rent free 24/7.
Lanka owes 52% of debt to China, For Pakistan it's 72% of bilateral debt, 68% for Maldives. You should change the name of your scam to Debt and road to nowhere.

Which neighbor?
China has 14 neighbors, and enjoys very cordial friends with all of them barring India, the only hostile, highly militarised border out of 14.

_20231006022055-png.7382
With Philippines you recently rammed your ships against poor fisherman, causes trouble to them, you violated Japanese air space, violated standstill agreements with India, claims EEZ of many countries based on grandpa's fantasy fishing stories along nine dash lines to name a few.

Lanka owes 52% of debt to China, For Pakistan it's 72% of bilateral debt, 68% for Maldives. You should change the name of your scam to Debt and road to nowhere.
From Indian BS, no surprise, lol. Don't waste my time talking nonsense.

The World Bank estimates that Chinese lending amounts to up to 12 per cent of Sri Lanka’s USD 63 billion external debt.

According to a report by the International Monetary Fund, Pakistani owes China 30% of its $100 billion foreign debt.

As per the statistics from the World Bank, the biggest lenders for projects that were carried out in the Maldives are banks in India and China, with the Maldives currently owing China an estimated USD 1.37 billion dollars. With this staggering amount totalling 20 percent of the total external debt of the Maldives, the amount that the Maldives owes to India’s EXIM bank is not any lower as well.

Last edited:
With Philippines you recently rammed your ships against poor fisherman, causes trouble to them, you violated Japanese air space, violated standstill agreements with India, claims EEZ of many countries based on grandpa's fantasy fishing stories along nine dash lines to name a few.
The Philippines is not our neighbor, check the map. and in south China sea 6 countries have overlapping claims against each other. You Indians don't learn geography in schools?

_20231006022055-png.7382

Does it befit India to be in with Australia(white colonial settler state) and Japan(Asian traitor) as 3 loyal lapdogs of the US in keeping Asia down?

Japan has some historical obsession with China, and Australia just loves to be America's little sheriff, but India has no serious issues with China. India just figures that, at this point in time, the US can provide more benefit than China, so it is riding the tiger.

But riding tigers is a dangerous sport and fraught with peril.

Japan has some historical obsession with China, and Australia just loves to be America's little sheriff, but India has no serious issues with China. India just figures that, at this point in time, the US can provide more benefit than China, so it is riding the tiger.

But riding tigers is a dangerous sport and fraught with peril.
The Indians at large have obsession with China too now, however it maybe self-made delusion.

It is funny a Hindutva should accuse others of scamming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back